Carolina is the best team in the NFC right now...

Silverstar

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I havent been impressed with them

they are ok, but other than the nice win over the Commanders they havent done much to impress anyone...

David

The Gints are 6-2 nonetheless.

We're gonna have to go 3-0 in November to keep pace and then go whip them in NY. A tall order, but we certainly have enough talent now to do it IMO.

Just have to get it done....period.

:starspin

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
The only team we have to worry about is ourselves.......If we take care of business we'll be fine.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
They will be tough to beat
HH do you ever get tired of starting threads with statements that are precisely calculated to stir up controversy by being heavily slanted to imply the Cowboys inferiority? I don't know if you believe these things (I seriously doubt that you do) but even if you do go post it at the Panthers board; they will want to hear it and it won't stir anyone up. But I guess that would defeat the purpose then wouldn't it?

:rolleyes:

cowheel

Reaction score
Carolina, thus far, has played the likes of the Saints, Dolphins, Cardinals, Packers, Vikings, and the Lions.

They without a doubt have played the easiest schedule in the NFL...
and it gets no harder down the strecth - with us and Atlanta being the only decent teams they have left to play.

On offense - they're close to being a one man team.
Defensively they're decent - but they have plenty of cracks that haven't been taken advantage of by virtue of the bum offenses they've played against.

I think they're a pretty good team - but they don't strike any type of fear in my heart.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
HH do you ever get tired of starting threads with statements that are precisely calculated to stir up controversy by being heavily slanted to imply the Cowboys inferiority? I don't know if you believe these things (I seriously doubt that you do) but even if you do go post it at the Panthers board; they will want to hear it and it won't stir anyone up. But I guess that would defeat the purpose then wouldn't it?

:rolleyes:

***??? Me saying that Carolina is playing better than anyone in the conference implies that Cowboys are vastly inferior? Yeah, sure, whatever you say..... :rolleyes:

I simply said they will be tough to beat. I guess from your post, you think we will walk into Carolina and win easily? Have fun with that one.

And please, please, find one, and I mean ONE, thread I have started claiming the Cowboys are an inferior football team? Just ONE.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
***??? Me saying that Carolina is playing better than anyone in the conference implies that Cowboys are vastly inferior? Yeah, sure, whatever you say..... :rolleyes:
Or that LT is the best or any of the other of these type threads that are specifically designed to stir people up. Psychologically you are telling people that our HoF running backs (Emmitt and Dorsett) are inferior. It is subtle and you are not saying anything directly…simply implying it.
I simply said they will be tough to beat. I guess from your post, you think we will walk into Carolina and win easily? Have fun with that one.
After starting off with a title that they were the "Best Team in the NFC" which of course means that IF they are the BEST (as you say) then the Cowboys are of course inferior. Mind games :rolleyes:

And please, please, find one, and I mean ONE, thread I have started claiming the Cowboys are an inferior football team? Just ONE. Idiot....
You implyed it in this thread. You would never actually come out and SAY that the Cowboys are inferior; you're too sly for that since anything that inflammatory would likely get you banned. You just say that Carolina is the "best" which by implication means that the Cowboys are not and are by further implication...inferior.

You call me an idiot because I see through your thinly veiled mind games; you just wish I were an idiot. You know what you are doing and so do I. But now I've called you on it and pointed it out so I'll leave you to your games...I'm just not going to play.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Or that LT is the best or any of the other of these type threads that are specifically designed to stir people up. Psychologically you are telling people that our HoF running backs (Emmitt and Dorsett) are inferior. It is subtle and you are not saying anything directly…simply implying it.
After starting off with a title that they were the "Best Team in the NFC" which of course means that IF they are the BEST (as you say) then the Cowboys are of course inferior. Mind games :rolleyes:

You implyed it in this thread. You would never actually come out and SAY that the Cowboys are inferior; you're too sly for that since anything that inflammatory would likely get you banned. You just say that Carolina is the "best" which by implication means that the Cowboys are not and are by further implication...inferior.

You call me an idiot because I see through your thinly veiled mind games; you just wish I were an idiot. You know what you are doing and so do I. But now I've called you on it and pointed it out so I'll leave you to your games...I'm just not going to play.

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

Sure, whatever you say Dr. Phil

You just keep on thinking I'm toying with your mind, because that's much more reasonable than me actually thinking that Carolina is the team to beat right now (BTW, notice that half the posters AGREE with that statement). :rolleyes:

I've got better things to do than play mind games with message board posters

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Sarge said:
What's NOT good about it?

jusy saying that beating Atlanta wouldnt mean alot...they arnt the 85 Bears or 92 Cowboys..they are an average team thats managed to win some close games, several of which were swayed by poor officiating

David

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Carolina is not the best team anywhere, they have beaten only two teams with winning records, they have done nothing but play catch with steve smith, when they play a real defense( TB is overrated,) they will get shut down.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Carolina is not the best team anywhere, they have beaten only two teams with winning records, they have done nothing but play catch with steve smith, when they play a real defense( TB is overrated,) they will get shut down.

We've only beaten 3 teams with winning records, and lost to a team with a losing record

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
We've only beaten 3 teams with winning records, and lost to a team with a losing record

SD 5-4

Phili 4-3

Giants 5-2

The only easy team i see on there is Phili

Let's look at the wins CArolina had against above .500 teams

New England 4-3

TB 5-2

we all agree TB is overrated, and NE has not been good this year, and struggled early on.

And on top of that, we have shut down the top 3 teams in offense to under 15 points for 3 straight games.