Carolina Panthers

DBoys

Reaction score
There have been quite a few people including myself posting that Carolina is not that great of a team. Look at the schedule they have played and it is pretty easy to see. To top it off when you limit yourself to passing only it makes it easy on a talented team to stop you.

The fans of this board should know the overreaction and emotions that come after a win or lose. Anyway I can tell you this much about the game.

1) Roy and TNew did not do anything wrong neither of them are dirty players. Smith was throwing a tantrum like a little baby the play before and I knew (I have a temper as well) when he got the ball on the fumble and Tnew stopped him short he was going to blow up. The ejection doesn't matter neway the DB's had him locked up.

2) Peppers did not touch the ball I don't care what anyone says. If anyone touched it would of been Lucas. The camera angle made it tough to tell though. The simple fact the ball never reacted in manner fitting for a touch makes the refs call a good one.

Real reasons Dallas won the game?

1) OL dominated their DL ran all over them
2) DB's took Smith out of the game literally :)
3) D put all kinds of pressure on Delhomme

If we had some key players in this one it would of been a blowout they were lucky to even be in this game.