Carpenter made some tackles

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Cool. I even saw him out there during the game for some plays. I wished he would have been spying Grossman for that 1st down run he had but jeez, who knew Rex would take off? He's not much of a scrambler. Anyway, Carp had 3 tackles and 2 of them were solo. Hopefully as the season chugs along he gets more comfortable. If all of our linebackers contribute we are going to be scary indeed.

sago1

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I just posted a little after you asking about Burnett and Carpenter. I had heard on Spagnola's Talkin Cowboys show that both Burnett and Carpenter were in there; sounded like they did pretty good. Spagola then went on to say that Phillips even had Carpenter in at DT putting pressure on Grossman. Hope this gives you more tidbits of info on Carpenter cause it sure helped judging how he played yesterday.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
The only time I saw Carp on defense was in the 4th quarter after things were already decided. At least he seems to be giving it his all when he's in, even on special teams. As a #1 pick he's got to be frustrated but it looks like he's keep a good attitude. Then again, if I was making that much money to play on special teams and mop up duty, I'd probably be feeling ok too.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1667178 said:
Carpenter got those tackles on Kick off Coverage ( 2 I believe)

he had 3 tackles and if they were all on ST that would be an awesome ST performance.