Carr leads the NFL in interceptions

Macnalty

Reaction score
Let that sink in, we must of been holding him back. This latest one was from D Kizer (browns) who was out of the pocket and throwing across his body.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Let that sink in, we must of been holding him back. This latest one was from D Kizer (browns) who was out of the pocket and throwing across his body.

1505066041-Ravens-Football.jpg

Ex-Cowboy Brandon Carr already has as many interceptions as he did in past three years.

Maybe better coached at Baltimore.

https://sportsday.**************/da...r-already-many-interceptions-past-three-years

Ken

Reaction score
Good for him...he is a good guy. I don't miss him though.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He wouldn't have done that here, so who cares. I like the person, but no matter what falls his way he's not a great CB.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
That's great for him but he didn't fit this scheme. Doesn't have the short area quickness to react in zone.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
That's great for him but he didn't fit this scheme. Doesn't have the short area quickness to react in zone.

What scheme is that?
You mean the play 8 yards off the ball scheme and allow the man to catch it in front of you then make a tackle one. Seems our DB coaching/playing has been very conservative the last several years.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So did the cowboys last year

Ok?? I'm not sure what you are trying to get at. Cowboys defense was to sit back, keep everything in front of them. They didn't attack. I do remember Carr chasing so many people who easily burned him.

Good riddance to him.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Ok?? I'm not sure what you are trying to get at. Cowboys defense was to sit back, keep everything in front of them. They didn't attack. I do remember Carr chasing so many people who easily burned him.

Good riddance to him.
I just thought it was odd that he would lead the NFL after two weeks, I am personally glad he in not on the team, he was not awful but more a progress stopper IMO.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The season is young.......give Wentz and Eli a little time and it'll be a tight race.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Good for BCarr, I always liked him as a player. That is a good defense in Bmore.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
It is only 2 games but it looks like man coverage short that turns into a cover 3. Carr seems to bait the QBs to think his receiver is open knowing that the safety is spying. He just protects the sidelines so the throws stay in the middle.

diefree666

Reaction score
It has got to make you wonder. There are some CBs that left us and played pretty well for good D's. TNew, Pacman, some others.