Carson Wentz has had a fracture in his back but was not made aware of the results of the scan

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Moderator Edit: Non-Twitter source link added to OP/includes embedded tweet

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/...a-fracture-in-his-back-will-not-need-surgery/

Jason Myrtetus
@jasonmyrt

Source: Carson Wentz has had a fracture in his back but was not made aware of the results of the scan. Some players are aware of the situation and what I am told this has caused a huge issue internally.

Scans were done in week 7 or 8.

*********************************************************************************************
Division will be ours for next decade+ now.

Last edited by a moderator:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jason Myrtetus
@jasonmyrt

Source: Carson Wentz has had a fracture in his back but was not made aware of the results of the scan. Some players are aware of the situation and what I am told this has caused a huge issue internally.

*********************************************************************************************
He just needs to shut it down and let it heal. Good to go in a few months.

Prime21

Reaction score
So are they saying the team doctors/coaches/FO knew and did not tell Wentz? They knowingly trotted Wentz onto the field with a broken back for a month or two?

If so, that is messed up. Philthy does not deserve Carsus of Bismark.

The league should drop the hammer.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
So are they saying the team doctors/coaches/FO knew and did not tell Wentz? They knowingly trotted Wentz onto the field with a broken back for a month or two?

If so, that is messed up. Philthy does not deserve Carsus of Bismark.

The league should drop the hammer.
This is exactly what happened. Terrible franchise.

HanD

Reaction score
So are you saying the organization intentionally withheld the information from him while they still had a shot at the playoffs?

that's what was being intimated here. i have a hard time believing professional medical staff would do this since it would lead to license loss, jail time and a big lawsuit from the nflpa. maybe the diagnosis wasn't clear the first time? if it is true, this is huge and going to be devastating for the organization.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
So are you saying the organization intentionally withheld the information from him while they still had a shot at the playoffs?

Seems unlikely. They won a Super Bowl last year without him. But now they need him so desperately in order to make the playoffs that they’re willing to do something unethical and jeopardize the long-term relationship? Yeah. Unlikely.

superonyx

Reaction score
These dudes just dont want everyone to know that either we busted him up or they are benching him. They are using this Broke Back excuse.

56683f6e1600002900e55670.jpeg

ShortRound

Reaction score
Oh that’s juicy if true. But I don’t think any team even Philly would do that..... right?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that's what was being intimated here. i have a hard time believing professional medical staff would do this since it would lead to license loss, jail time and a big lawsuit from the nflpa. maybe the diagnosis wasn't clear the first time? if it is true, this is huge and going to be devastating for the organization.

Agree.
Wentz was actually having some decent games, you could see him improve each week. And the pundits were saying this, how he was getting back to normal.

But in the last two games, he took some big hits. Something happened since, and they are now discovering it.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak haters vs Wentz lovers...will be used as an excuse why Dak has out played Wentz.

But who cares.
I think "playing with a broken back" counts as an actual reason for subpar performance, not an excuse for it.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Jason Myrtetus
@jasonmyrt

*WINTZZZZ!!!*:muttley:

Carson

Reaction score
I doubt the doctors would do this. Probably some BS in there somewhere.

I tend to agree with this.

Aren’t the doctors just being paid by the team? I see no affiliation to the team and they would likely lose their medical license if true.

But then again. It is Philthy