Carter Suffers ACL Tear, Likely Out For Season

mcnuttz

Reaction score
:eek:

Panthers | Carter Suffers ACL Tear, Likely Out For Season - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:43:46 -0700

The Associated Press reports Carolina Panthers rookie WR Drew Carter (knee) tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Wednesday, June 2, and will likely miss the 2004 season. Carter injured himself while running during Wednesday's morning practice. An MRI later confirmed Carter had re-torn his surgically repaired knee, according to a team spokesman. Carter has now torn his left ACL twice and his right ACL once.

:D

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Mcnuttz

Thanks for the heart attack, I really appreciate it!!!! :eek: :D

Cowboy4322

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be OT? I don't see how or why this is releated Cowboys information.

mcnuttz

Reaction score
Hey, now you can imagine how I felt when I checked out KFFL!

As much as I look forward to Henson starting, I about **** when I first saw it.... :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mcnuttz said:
:eek:

Panthers | Carter Suffers ACL Tear, Likely Out For Season - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:43:46 -0700

The Associated Press reports Carolina Panthers rookie WR Drew Carter (knee) tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Wednesday, June 2, and will likely miss the 2004 season. Carter injured himself while running during Wednesday's morning practice. An MRI later confirmed Carter had re-torn his surgically repaired knee, according to a team spokesman. Carter has now torn his left ACL twice and his right ACL once.

:D

Next time you do that will be the last time you do that.

If you want to post something then post the full name instead of acting like it is the QB of the cowboys.

Read the guidelines and realize that this is your second warning...it will probably be your last.