Carter

Reaction score
This time without Trades

24. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC Oregon
Height: 6 - 3 | Weight: 328 lbs

- 21-year old with a strong, dense, and well-leveraged frame with great mass
- Quick accelerator and nimble lateral mover with great range in space
- Can load overwhelming, explosive torque into his punches, folding defenders
- Active and alert pass protector with great vision, reaction speed, and hand usage
- Recoils quickly at contact and stacks run blocks with effusive urgency and tenacity
- Mauling presence in space with elite competitive physicality and finishing ability

Weaknesses

- Average length can impact his blocking range at times
- Occasionally comes off the snap without proper leverage, exposing self to power
- Doesn’t always have the elite flexibility to hinge around the front side of runs
- Adaptable with blocking angles on zone runs, but occasionally overshoots his path

56. Michael Hall Jr. DT Ohio State
Height: 6 - 3 | Weight: 290 lbs

Michael Hall Jr. still has a ways to go before he locks in his status as a potential early first-round pick. But all the necessary upside is there to fuel such an ascent.
At 6'2", 295 pounds, Hall is an energized wrecking ball on the interior with phenomenal burst, agility, proportional length, closing speed, and torquing power capacity, and he's flashed the ability to win quickly with violent swims and clubs. As long as he stays consistent with his balance and fluidity through rush moves, he can be dangerous.

87. Will Shipley RB Clemson
Height: 5 - 11 | Weight: 206 lbs

Shipley is truly a chisel inside the tackles, using his instincts and agility to carve out consistent gains. Meanwhile, he doubles as an elite receiving threat and a quality blocker as well. He’s a versatile pass catcher who can run routes from multiple alignments, catch the ball away from his frame, and accrue RAC yards. As a blocker, he’s combative, has a natural feel for leverage, and uses his short-area twitch to reposition himself.

174. Jaylon Carlies S Missouri
Height: 6 - 2 | Weight: 227 lbs

In 2022 as a junior Carlies played in 12 games and contributed on 710 snaps. He chalked up solid 64 tackles, 7 assists, and added 23 stops. In the secondary Carlies forced 3 pass breakups, 2 interceptions, and gave up QB rating when targetted of 79.9.
In 2023 as a senior Carlies saw action in 11 games while playing 634 snaps. He logged 42 tackles, 15 assists, and made 23 stops. In coverage Carlies had 3 pass breakups, 2 interceptions, and surrendered a disapointing QB rating when targetted of 115.9. He also chalked up 6 total pressures, and one sack on the season.

He has an insane 9.57 RAS Score so i hope his athletic abilities pan out and he gets his coverage skills back on track.

216. Mohamed Kamara EDGE Colorado State
Height: 6 - 1 | Weight: 248 lbs

This is my Dorance Armstrong Replacement.
While Kamara sometimes struggles because he's closer to 6'1" and lacks the ideal length to create space, he has the quickness to get into the chest of blockers before pivoting and changing directions.
Kamara is a good athlete who can fight through contact and bend past his blocker to disrupt quarterbacks. He's not overly powerful in the run game but can be respectable enough not to be a liability. NFL teams will care more about his disruptiveness.
With 28.5 tackles for loss and 16.5 sacks in his career, Kamara has to continue being a sack artist who overcomes his size to be drafted. His raw skills should certainly have him in the mix.

233. Prince Pines OG Tulane
Height: 6 - 4 | Weight: 322 lbs

RAS of 8.1. very good

Pines is a girthy guard who has played a high number of snaps over the course of his collegiate career, which included time with Sam Houston State and Baylor. He has long arms and strong hands to maneuver opponents around, and he's powerful enough to neutralize challenges heads-up. He doesn't have enough foot quickness to make lateral blocks and could struggle to play quickly enough to be an effective pulling guard. His length and width give him advantages in redirecting rushers away from the quarterback, but he'll be frequently outmatched against hand-fighters and edge-to-edge interior rushers. Pines' size, length and power work in his favor, but his limitations work sharply against him.

244. Jordan Magee LB Temple
Height: 6 - 1 | Weight: 228 lbs

Insane 9.29 RAS Score

In 2023 as a senior Magee logged playing time in 11 games and logged a total of 557 snaps for the Owls. He also added decent 54 tackles, 20 assists, and 41 stops. While in coverage Magee made 2 pass breakups, no interceptions, and QB rating when targetted of 83.2. As a pass rusher, he tallied 20 total pressures, which included 11 QB hurries, 3 QB hits, and 6 sacks on the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSIldWGjtOw

Last edited:

Beaker42

Reaction score
This time without Trades

24. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC Oregon
Height: 6 - 3 | Weight: 328 lbs

- 21-year old with a strong, dense, and well-leveraged frame with great mass
- Quick accelerator and nimble lateral mover with great range in space
- Can load overwhelming, explosive torque into his punches, folding defenders
- Active and alert pass protector with great vision, reaction speed, and hand usage
- Recoils quickly at contact and stacks run blocks with effusive urgency and tenacity
- Mauling presence in space with elite competitive physicality and finishing ability

Weaknesses

- Average length can impact his blocking range at times
- Occasionally comes off the snap without proper leverage, exposing self to power
- Doesn’t always have the elite flexibility to hinge around the front side of runs
- Adaptable with blocking angles on zone runs, but occasionally overshoots his path

56. Michael Hall Jr. DT Ohio State
Height: 6 - 3 | Weight: 290 lbs

Michael Hall Jr. still has a ways to go before he locks in his status as a potential early first-round pick. But all the necessary upside is there to fuel such an ascent.
At 6'2", 295 pounds, Hall is an energized wrecking ball on the interior with phenomenal burst, agility, proportional length, closing speed, and torquing power capacity, and he's flashed the ability to win quickly with violent swims and clubs. As long as he stays consistent with his balance and fluidity through rush moves, he can be dangerous.

87. Will Shipley RB Clemson
Height: 5 - 11 | Weight: 206 lbs

Shipley is truly a chisel inside the tackles, using his instincts and agility to carve out consistent gains. Meanwhile, he doubles as an elite receiving threat and a quality blocker as well. He’s a versatile pass catcher who can run routes from multiple alignments, catch the ball away from his frame, and accrue RAC yards. As a blocker, he’s combative, has a natural feel for leverage, and uses his short-area twitch to reposition himself.

174. Jaylon Carlies S Missouri
Height: 6 - 2 | Weight: 227 lbs

In 2022 as a junior Carlies played in 12 games and contributed on 710 snaps. He chalked up solid 64 tackles, 7 assists, and added 23 stops. In the secondary Carlies forced 3 pass breakups, 2 interceptions, and gave up QB rating when targetted of 79.9.
In 2023 as a senior Carlies saw action in 11 games while playing 634 snaps. He logged 42 tackles, 15 assists, and made 23 stops. In coverage Carlies had 3 pass breakups, 2 interceptions, and surrendered a disapointing QB rating when targetted of 115.9. He also chalked up 6 total pressures, and one sack on the season.

He has an insane 9.57 RAS Score so i hope his athletic abilities pan out and he gets his coverage skills back on track.

216. Mohamed Kamara EDGE Colorado State
Height: 6 - 1 | Weight: 248 lbs

This is my Dorance Armstrong Replacement.
While Kamara sometimes struggles because he's closer to 6'1" and lacks the ideal length to create space, he has the quickness to get into the chest of blockers before pivoting and changing directions.
Kamara is a good athlete who can fight through contact and bend past his blocker to disrupt quarterbacks. He's not overly powerful in the run game but can be respectable enough not to be a liability. NFL teams will care more about his disruptiveness.
With 28.5 tackles for loss and 16.5 sacks in his career, Kamara has to continue being a sack artist who overcomes his size to be drafted. His raw skills should certainly have him in the mix.

233. Prince Pines OG Tulane
Height: 6 - 4 | Weight: 322 lbs

RAS of 8.1. very good

Pines is a girthy guard who has played a high number of snaps over the course of his collegiate career, which included time with Sam Houston State and Baylor. He has long arms and strong hands to maneuver opponents around, and he's powerful enough to neutralize challenges heads-up. He doesn't have enough foot quickness to make lateral blocks and could struggle to play quickly enough to be an effective pulling guard. His length and width give him advantages in redirecting rushers away from the quarterback, but he'll be frequently outmatched against hand-fighters and edge-to-edge interior rushers. Pines' size, length and power work in his favor, but his limitations work sharply against him.

244. Jordan Magee LB Temple
Height: 6 - 1 | Weight: 228 lbs

Insane 9.29 RAS Score

In 2023 as a senior Magee logged playing time in 11 games and logged a total of 557 snaps for the Owls. He also added decent 54 tackles, 20 assists, and 41 stops. While in coverage Magee made 2 pass breakups, no interceptions, and QB rating when targetted of 83.2. As a pass rusher, he tallied 20 total pressures, which included 11 QB hurries, 3 QB hits, and 6 sacks on the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSIldWGjtOw

I need to watch some footage of Magee …… sounds like a sleeper.

tm1119

Reaction score
I like every pick, but the Shipley pick. I could see if we had an established RB, he would fit nicely as a complimentary back/slot WR but I don’t see him as anything close to an RB capable of shouldering the load in the NFL.

I like Magee…kinda doubt you get him in the 7th tho. I’ve seen some insiders point out how his tape is very good. Think we’d have to take him in the 5th at the latest.

John813

Reaction score
Like the draft. Not sold on Shipley, yet.
Not sure if it's due to the "fall" of Clemson in general from their Watson/Lawrence days and now it's a more "realistic" look at their offensive prospects but he never really impressed me there.
If the plan is to make him the Pollard type of back aka change of pace and pass catching RB, I could see it, but right now the team doesn't really have a back that I think can even be a 1B.

rambo2

Reaction score
I would like Fiske or Sweat in the 2nd and Wright or Allen in the 3rd. Would prefer Benson, but I think he would be gone.

could go with Benson in the 2nd and grab a different dtackle in the 3rd like Smith or the A&M kid.