Case closed Dak is the best QB of his draft class

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Ok, for everyone that wants to say he’s the best of a bad class, take every single QB drafted from 2016 through the last draft and tell me how many QBs are better than Dak? You’ve got Mahommes, and you can make an argument for Allen being better. I don’t think you can say anyone one else is clearly head and shoulders better than Dak.even if you came up with a couple more names that you thought were better, that’s 5 years of drafts with only a handful of QBs better than Dak

morat1959

Reaction score
Resume.jpg
Who cares? What’s he done?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So just because Dak has yet to be cut or traded he is automatically the best QB from his draft class? I guess the fact that Wentz helped his team get to and win a super bowl and Goff played in one means absolutely nothing. What has Dak done other than constantly pad his own personal stats?

I swear some people must wear Dak underoos and pajamas, and sleep with stuffed Dak dolls. Or maybe they are relatives living off of his dime. They must also have their heads so far up Dak's butt they give him a daily colon cleanse.
hgh.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Goff had a monster 2018 and a very good 2019.
Wentz looked very good in 2017 (13 games) and 2019.

I find it hard to believe that a bad year or even 2 changes everything for them. Except for one year, Wentz has been passing to TEs, RBs, and nobodies at WR. Goff’s coach takes away the run game and falls in love with constant passing, and we think Goff is crap. Dak had a historically great rookie season. But fans were also calling him garbage as the OL had a couple bad years, Zeke skipped camp, and he was throwing to TWill and Hurns
as the starting WRs.

We all know what Mahommes is, but would he be the same QB with the Philly receivers? Would he be the same behind this year’s Rams or Cowboys OLs?

If the Lions and Eagles give Goff and Wentz better protection, some solid play action, and the Eagles find some receivers, these two QBs will be solid, if not exceptional, NFL starters.

Give Dak a decent defense, and he and Zeke will both suddenly threaten in the playoffs.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Any sane GM or smart team would have signed and traded Dak by now. An awkward, average, rehabbing player who demands a ton of money would not last long anywhere else.
Like I have told you ruffians (lovable all of you), Jerry wants to prove things with the 4th rounder he plucked in 2016 and, besides, we all know Jerry's football heart is bigger than his football brains.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ok, for everyone that wants to say he’s the best of a bad class, take every single QB drafted from 2016 through the last draft and tell me how many QBs are better than Dak? You’ve got Mahommes, and you can make an argument for Allen being better. I don’t think you can say anyone one else is clearly head and shoulders better than Dak.even if you came up with a couple more names that you thought were better, that’s 5 years of drafts with only a handful of QBs better than Dak
And even if a few more QBs are named, it just becomes preference because those QBs haven’t accomplished anything yet either.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Mcvay trading Goff for 2 first rounders and a 3rd should tell you all you need to know.

i remember the dak trolls telling us how much better Goff was than dak. Just another thing they got dead wrong.
Clearly you havent been paying attention

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
BOOM!
Goff had a monster 2018 and a very good 2019.
Wentz looked very good in 2017 (13 games) and 2019.
Dak had his first monster season as a rookie
(13-3) AND still hasn't been paid. Unfortunately had season ending injury missing 11 games in 2020.

Goff missed two games just last season alone. Not enough room to list all of Wentzie's injury missed games. :muttley:

Motorola

Reaction score
This did not deserve a thread
And what makes this thread any less deserving than these:
1) Why Dak is refusing to give the Cowboys a discount: Mahomes did!
2) Jimmy Johnson on Dak
3) Trade Scenario: Dak & 10th pick for Watson & Watt
4) Dak Prescott's Price Just Went Up
5) Dak is a Top 6 QB
6) Can We Afford Dak?
7) What Does the Goff\Wentz Failures Mean for Dak?
8) It makes sense why Jerry is dead set on keeping Dak now
9) DC's David Helman puts the 2016 QBs Draft Class into perspective
10) Don't Be Surprised If Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys Part Ways
11) RUMOR: Dallas Cowboys To Reportedly Will Offer Dak Prescott Same 5-Year $175 Million Dollar Deal He Turned Down

I stopped at listing 11 Dak Prescott threads (symbolic of the 11 players that are required to be on the field for every play of a football game).

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’d take Dak too, but Goff is 42-27, 26 years old, played in a Super Bowl, and is still a starting qb.

the way people try to spin everything to confirm that dak is our lord and savior is ridiculous.

So when is win loss record a player stat? Because its like it changes whenever it fits a persons debate...

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
So when is win loss record a player stat? Because its like it changes whenever it fits a persons debate...
Agree, it typically gets used only to fit a narrative. I’m not a big QB W/L guy, I just don’t think it’s fair to completely close the book on Goff just yet. The guy nearly won a Super Bowl and is still a starting qb. It’s not like his career is over.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agree, it typically gets used only to fit a narrative. I’m not a big QB W/L guy, I just don’t think it’s fair to completely close the book on Goff just yet. The guy nearly won a Super Bowl and is still a starting qb. It’s not like his career is over.
I never have been a fan but I certainly don’t think his career is over. Far too early to determine that. But to me saying he took the Rams to the Super Bowl is like saying Rex Grossman took the Bears to the Super Bowl.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I like Dak, and hope we keep him at the right price. The thing is, he has also been put in the best position to succeed than the other two guys in terms of offensive support...

csirl

Reaction score
Pssssst.....[in a very quiet voice] ...don't mention the 2 x QBs who went to the SB......