Casual Dress at work

Hoov

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I prefer women wearing Thongs personally.

:)

One time i wore my girl friends thong to work, i stayed over at her place and didnt have any clean underwear so she threw me one of her thongs and dared me to wear it, so i did. :p: I rarely turn down a dare unless it puts someone in significant danger or is just plain stupid.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
One time i wore my girl friends thong to work, i stayed over at her place and didnt have any clean underwear so she threw me one of her thongs and dared me to wear it, so i did. :p: I rarely turn down a dare unless it puts someone in significant danger or is just plain stupid.
And you didn't think wearing a woman's thong was stupid??? :lmao:

You prolly would've done better just going freestyle, I can't imagine those lil things holding properly. You were prolly "adjusting" all day. :p:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hoov said:

Some day we'll all look back on this and laugh uncomfortably... :nervous:

Hoov

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
And you didn't think wearing a woman's thong was stupid??? :lmao:

You prolly would've done better just going freestyle, I can't imagine those lil things holding properly. You were prolly "adjusting" all day. :p:

LOL, Im freestyle right now WG. In fact i go that way most of the summer. But on the occasion i wore the thong it was winter and very cold.

Yeah, there was quite a bit of adjusting going on.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:
LOL, Im freestyle right now WG. In fact i go that way most of the summer. But on the occasion i wore the thong it was winter and very cold.

Major TMI, dude... :eek:

But it is hot as a mofo outside, so I understand. 90-something degrees and 40% humidity.... :bang2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoov said:

Cue Tom Petty singing Free Falling.

I'm FREEEEEE.....Freee Ballling

:eek: :p: