Twitter: CB Greedy Williams declares for '19 NFL draft

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Too thin, his draft profile lists him at 6-2 and 175 lbs. Even if he can put on another 10 lbs, he's still pretty light by NFL standards. Thinly framed, not sure he can put on much weight.

I'd stay away from him until the later rounds, if you select him at all...

dallas72

Reaction score
Too thin, his draft profile lists him at 6-2 and 175 lbs. Even if he can put on another 10 lbs, he's still pretty light by NFL standards. Thinly framed, not sure he can put on much weight.

Dallasdoesnt need CBs

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

He isna likely top 10 pick

exciter

Reaction score

He played at 185 this year, is only 20 and would damm near have to eat a baby at the combine to drop out of the top 10!

chagus

Reaction score
We need a TE with our first pick in the 2nd rd, i would say.

chagus

Reaction score
Safety & TE ...however between Honey Badger or Earl ...our safety will be handled I'm 99% sure its Earl
i dont know, man... safety hasnt looked to be an issue in my eyes. But then again... im just a simple fan. We'll see.

exciter

Reaction score
Safety & TE ...however between Honey Badger or Earl ...our safety will be handled I'm 99% sure its Earl
So as many times as Jerry has said and reiterated repeatedly that signing players over 30 is bad management you really think hes going to sign a 30 year old undersized safety who's broken a leg in 2 of the 3 last seasons and missed time in all of them. I seriously doubt they even sniff at him!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ok clueless. He's going in the top 10.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never said he wouldn't, just that I'd not pick him that high....

He's 6'3, 185 with cat like reflexes and elite speed. One of the most talented CBs LSU has ever produced...............and thats an elite list. He could go top 5.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He's 6'3, 185 with cat like reflexes and elite speed. One of the most talented CBs LSU has ever produced...............and thats an elite list. He could go top 5.
Have you seen his photo? Very thin framed, I seriously doubt he's 185 lbs, college teams pump up their players to help them in the draft all the time.

The NFL is a lot more rugged than college, longer season, more big and fast players.

I don't dispute his speed or college numbers, I'm just looking at him based on how'd he fare in the NFL...

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you seen his photo? Very thin framed, I seriously doubt he's 185 lbs, college teams pump up their players to help them in the draft all the time.

The NFL is a lot more rugged than college, longer season, more big and fast players.

I don't dispute his speed or college numbers, I'm just looking at him based on how'd he fare in the NFL...

Did you see Michael Irvin in college? These guys put on weight once they become full time pro athletes.