Signed by Cowboys CB Treston Decoud signed off practice squad

Yuma Cactus

Reaction score
Here is Decoud's Profile from Dane Brugler's "The Beast 2017". Sounds like a Kris Richard special to me.

irishline

Reaction score
Take a look at that picture. That's how smart he is. He's trying to represent his jersey number but what looks like 34 to him looks like 43 to everyone else.

Welcome home, Treston.

Hopefully they don't assign him to either just the right of left side before he runs out onto the field. :(

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I thought CB Goodwin (out with broken arm) played several snaps, but the snap data has him at only 2 snaps on defense against the Skins and 1 snap on defense against Jax.

He was on the field when CB Lewis was off the field. I need to review, but I think they may have used him in that role where they have 3 Safeties on the field in which case they would have considered him to have been playing Safety not CB.

They stay true to the Kris Richard preference of big CBs. DeCoud is 6'2", 206 with very long arms. Goodwin is 6'3".

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weird, I googled his name and he's from Covington, La (right where my office is as i'm typing this) and he went to high school just down the road from my house....

Is he related to former NFL DB Thomas DeCoud ?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take a look at that picture. That's how smart he is. He's trying to represent his jersey number but what looks like 34 to him looks like 43 to everyone else.

Welcome home, Treston.

The Cowboys are getting smarter. Dez is gone and they add players like DeCoud that we know can count to 4.

Dez couldn't count to 1 and couldn't spell Cat if you spotted him the C and the a...

LittleD

Reaction score
Just another "dead from the neck up" player who has traits and not much else. Meh!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Welcome home, Treston.
You should be banned.