CB61

CB61

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am cb61 has been a Cowboy fan for 54 years I am very glad to have a spot to speak to others and share my passion for the Cowboys I recognize a lot of people on here even from the old old days if that's who you are glad to be here thanks for having me!

Apostolos

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am cb61 has been a Cowboy fan for 54 years I am very glad to have a spot to speak to others and share my passion for the Cowboys I recognize a lot of people on here even from the old old days if that's who you are glad to be here thanks for having me!
Hello there, joined up today myself. So excited for the season to begin already!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome cb but I am not me from the old old days, I've turned over a new leaf and am now me for the old new days. I don't drink anymore but can't say I drink any less either.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello there, joined up today myself. So excited for the season to begin already!
Welcome to you as well but you could start your own welcome thread right here in the Members Zone. No one but members can come in here and we've got the secret handshake and a code but don't use the code yet because our Commando Cody Decoders Rings are on backorder.

Xelda

Reaction score
CRAZY RAY!!!! Welcome @CB61 and @Apostolos! You won't remember me from the old forums because I didn't run with this group and behaved myself.

P.S. You missed the fireworks when @CouchCoach was drunker'n Cooter Brown and testing the forums censorship fire wall. It was a whole lot of fill in the blanks (*********). Good times! @Runwildboys is going for the Guinness Book of World Records on chili eating. Yep, off season was boring and preseason was brutal. Go Cowboys!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am really glad that someone started this year because the one on the Cowboys site was going to crap fast did not work right etc etc how long is this zone been around?
This site has been around for quite some time. I'm not sure when it started, but I joined about a year before the crash of the "Official" site.

If you really want to know, you could ask our benefactor, @Reality.

Oh BTW, a very cool feature here is if you want someone to know you mentioned them in a post, just add the @ to the beginning of their name, like this @CB61 , and they get a notification, like the one you just got.

CB61

Reaction score
This site has been around for quite some time. I'm not sure when it started, but I joined about a year before the crash of the "Official" site.

If you really want to know, you could ask our benefactor, @Reality.

Oh BTW, a very cool feature here is if you want someone to know you mentioned them in a post, just add the @ to the beginning of their name, like this @CB61 , and they get a notification, like the one you just got.
Cool thank you I do remember you from the old site thanks again I really appreciate the help

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do believe I remember you back in the days of the early blog early 2000s do you remember Stan the Man?
Yes, I do remember Stan the Man because he was my Mom's baseball hero when I was growing up. When I told her "Hey Mom, Stan the Man is posting on the DC.com forum" she told me to grow up. Hell, I was in my 50's, only way to grow was out.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Welcome sir