Twitter: CBs Drafted in 2020

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
He’s played very few games and 4 games into second season is not a great measurement for success

Okudah absolutely stinks. He only made the team by draft status this year. Coach chewed him out game 1 because he was stinking. He went on IR for the year.

Huge bust.

conner01

Reaction score
Okudah absolutely stinks. He only made the team by draft status this year. Coach chewed him out game 1 because he was stinking. He went on IR for the year.

Huge bust.
He’s on IR this year?

Batman1980

Reaction score
AJ Terrell was the one I wanted over Lamb but I was happy to get Diggs in the second round.

John813

Reaction score
Noah Igby has been a healthy scratch this year fwiw

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Still can't believe we got Diggs in the middle of the 2nd round.

What a steal.
I remember in pre-season, he counted a crazy number of interceptions that he said he should have had last season. I can't remember the number but I kind of rolled my eyes. I now see why he felt that way. Crazy ball skills this kid has.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Can't speak on the rest but I'm fairly sure Okudah has only played in a handful of games.
Does that really matter that much I mean either have talent or you don’t see either get on the field earlier or you don’t or if you’re off injured that’s also a knock on you in the draft is it not I mean I know our players are not here for being hurt or being drafted hurting and staying hurt more than they’re on the field. Availability is a big deal I mean the fact that Diggs was able to play as a rookie and get better by the end of the season and get three interceptions in his rookie season and now it carried over makes him obviously the top corner back from the 2020 draft he has more interceptions than the whole entire group

kumizi

Reaction score
I’m loving Diggs but you can’t judge CB performance and rankings based on INTs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Diggs was certainly my favorite CB predraft because of his ball skills...glad he's on Dallas. Cowboys got lucky these other GMs screwed up.