Twitter: CBs Drafted in 2020

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Courtesy of Jon Machota...

CBs drafted in Rds 1 & 2 in 2020...

Johnson is really the only other CB who has played up to his draft slot.

Out of all of those I always thought Diggs was the best and wanted him and was ecstatic when we landed him. I also like Johnson the best after him. They were the 2 guys who had ball skills. Sometimes I wonder why scouts can't see the simple things I see.

GORICO

Reaction score
Out of all of those I always thought Diggs was the best and wanted him and was ecstatic when we landed him. I also like Johnson the best after him. They were the 2 guys who had ball skills. Sometimes I wonder why scouts can't see the simple things I see.

hand in your resume...probably find out a lot is politics

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
There is no comparison.

Not even close.

Diggs is the class of the entire NFL, not just his draft.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fulton has been having a pretty good year. Giving up under 50% completions on 26 targets. However he is giving almost 9 yards a target. Overall still encouraging for the Titans

Terrell hasnt gotten thrown at alot (11 targets) and is only giving up a 36% completion rate. So there is some hope for Atlanta that he may become a legit CB#1

Arnett has only played 60 snaps this year.

Igbinoghene hasnt played a defensive snap this year.

Gladney was terrible even before his off field stuff

It will be interesting to see what Henderson does in Carolina. He was bad last year, but I believe he played hurt too.

Johnson has been outstanding, and could make the Pro Bowl this year along with Diggs. Only giving up a 45% completion rate and 6.8 yards a target on 20 targets this year.

Overall there is some very bad in this class. However Fulton and Terrell could join Diggs and Johnson as high level CB's by the end of the year if they keep it up. If they do that, the class wouldnt be all that bad

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was a very strange CB draft. Diggs, Fulton and Johnson were both superior prospect to both Arnett and Gladney. All three of those guys got mocked in the first round by some, and Arnett and Gladney were both solidify day 2 guys. Gladney is a slot CB only, and alot of people had him as a 3rd.

I think both Diggs and Fulton got over scrutinized, and too much focus was placed on negatives or limitions. Diggs was a "press man only" guy and Fulton didn't have a trait that set him apart, and doesnt have elite ball skills. Both being SEC guys, I can see how they could be over scrutinized

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It was a very strange CB draft. Diggs, Fulton and Johnson were both superior prospect to both Arnett and Gladney. All three of those guys got mocked in the first round by some, and Arnett and Gladney were both solidify day 2 guys. Gladney is a slot CB only, and alot of people had him as a 3rd.

I think both Diggs and Fulton got over scrutinized, and too much focus was placed on negatives or limitions. Diggs was a "press man only" guy and Fulton didn't have a trait that set him apart, and doesnt have elite ball skills. Both being SEC guys, I can see how they could be over scrutinized
I think Diggs speed hurt his stock a little too.

Flamma

Reaction score
I liked the Diggs pick. I like him in his rookie season even though it all didn't work out. You can see he was pretty good. What I never expected was that he was the best DB in the draft.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Okudah absolutely stinks. He only made the team by draft status this year. Coach chewed him out game 1 because he was stinking. He went on IR for the year.

Huge bust.

Any poster who thought Okudah was hands down the best CB & a generational talent should take some time of quiet reflection regarding their player evaluation skills.

McKDaddy

Reaction score

Can you show us any posts where you had Diggs rated as the #1 CB during that draft cycle? If you did, I will be very impressed and will champion you to all who will listen.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Any poster who thought Okudah was hands down the best CB & a generational talent should take some time of quiet reflection regarding their player evaluation skills.

Plenty of Okudah people out there who thought he would be good. Posters were raving about Giants OT Thomas. He has stunk so far.

Sewell has fallen way short of expectations so far.

Yeah, posters and evaluators sometimes get it way wrong. Sometimes the draft is just a guess.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Plenty of Okudah people out there who thought he would be good. Posters were raving about Giants OT Thomas. He has stunk so far.

Sewell has fallen way short of expectations so far.

Yeah, posters and evaluators sometimes get it way wrong. Sometimes the draft is just a guess.
Thomas has been pretty good this year

Reaction score
Courtesy of Jon Machota...

CBs drafted in Rds 1 & 2 in 2020...

Johnson is really the only other CB who has played up to his draft slot.

It's not a perfect comparison, but it's production you want. And Diggs is providing production in spades.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Thomas has been pretty good this year

The first two games he was not looking good. I don’t know about the last 2 games though. The Giants OL is one big mess now so maybe Danny Dimes is getting the ball out quicker and checking down a lot.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Can you show us any posts where you had Diggs rated as the #1 CB during that draft cycle? If you did, I will be very impressed and will champion you to all who will listen.
How do I go back 2 years ago?