CBS Pittsburgh affiliate: Ware not playing. ***Not True***

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The Ticket pregame just said Ware is going to try to give it a go.

Again, PGH CBS is FOS.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2465697 said:
The Ticket pregame just said Ware is going to try to give it a go.

Again, PGH CBS is FOS.

That's who we should be listening to regarding the Cowboys other than the Dallas Cowboys themselves.

newlander

Reaction score
Rampage is right: no one wants to say it, but it HAS to be said: if we got to the SB last year, the Pats ROLL us. I don't care what anybody says, it's the truth: we just couldn't match up with them.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
newlander;2465713 said:
Rampage is right: no one wants to say it, but it HAS to be said: if we got to the SB last year, the Pats ROLL us. I don't care what anybody says, it's the truth: we just couldn't match up with them.
They were a different team from what we played by the end of the season.

Of course, you could say we were too, but age really took a toll on their defense.

newlander

Reaction score
I'll grant you that ogt. But I just don't think we were strong enough on the dline to have pressured Brady the way gape tooth Mike and his buddies did. That was the key to the game obviously. I still think they would have handled us: maybe not as easy as earlier in the season, but a 10 pt. win minimum IMO. Oh well, revisionist history anyway. As 'Da Coach' use to say: "The past is for cowards and losers!"

newlander

Reaction score
as I said dadymat, we didn't have their dline...oh forget all that nonsense...I love that little tush in your avatar......very nice.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
There's more to a team than 1 or 2 dudes. Ware doesn't play someone else will need to step it up. (Spencer)
A team that can win the SB will find ways to win.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
kust get on dallascowboys.com lol.....they say te truth....jaja u believing pittsburgh crap

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
Mickey just said Ware a go. He will play. They don't know were the other reports came from.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
l2obert;2465789 said:
There's more to a team than 1 or 2 dudes. Ware doesn't play someone else will need to step it up. (Spencer)
A team that can win the SB will find ways to win.

i agree

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I heard breaking news on ESPNRadio that Demarcus Ware was playing at about 12:45 this morning.

Eskimo

Reaction score
theogt;2465719 said:
They were a different team from what we played by the end of the season.

Of course, you could say we were too, but age really took a toll on their defense.

But the thing was the defense was holding its own in the playoffs - it is their offense that really struggled against the Chargers and Giants - two teams that had dominant pass rushes which we didn't (although we were okay).

The issue is that we didn't have the corners to match up with them - Reeves was terrible all-year and Henry levelled off after his fast start. Brady would have picked that secondary apart. Our only hope would have been to put up 40 on offense which was in the realm of possibility. However, we weren't at our best with TO's injury and the running game struggles late in the year.

I'd have given us a 25% chance of knocking them off in the SB if we made it. We would have needed a lock-down game from TNew, a dominant pass rush from Ware/Ellis/Ratliff and Romo to be playing out of his mind to win.