CBS Pittsburgh affiliate: Ware not playing. ***Not True***

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
StylisticS;2465504 said:
James Brown on CBS said that Ware IS playing.

:laugh2: Oh the media at its finest right now..

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
Ok if true what happened on the plane ttrip over? Does he not have enough leg room? And had to have his leg bent in an awkward position too long? did it get hit on the cart that comes by with the cokes and peanuts? I just find it hard to beleive he practices says he is felling good then all of a sudden a decline in his health. The mystery continuesssssssss.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
eastcoastfan;2465530 said:
Ok if true what happened on the plane ttrip over? Does he not have enough leg room? And had to have his leg bent in an awkward position too long? did it get hit on the cart that comes by with the cokes and peanuts? I just find it hard to beleive he practices says he is felling good then all of a sudden a decline in his health. The mystery continuesssssssss.

Story of the season

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This could be a case where they feel like it's best to hold both Barber and Ware out vs. the Steelers, so that they're 100% for the final 3 games.

While I don't agree - remember

-This is the one game we could "afford" to lose

-Field is crappy along with potential crappy weather - why risk a bum knee and foot of two of our most important players, which we HAVE to have healthy in this stretch run

Ren

Reaction score
numnuts23;2465541 said:
This could be a case where they feel like it's best to hold both Barber and Ware out vs. the Steelers, so that they're 100% for the final 3 games.

While I don't agree - remember

-This is the one game we could "afford" to lose

-Field is crappy along with potential crappy weather - why risk a bum knee and foot of two of our most important players, which we HAVE to have healthy in this stretch run

we can't afford to lose this game without needing help from others as well as win out the rest of the season just to make the playoffs. the time for resting people for the stretch run is over cause the stretch run is here now:bang2:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
jackrussell;2465502 said:
Cue the Ware isn't as tough as we thought threads.

There weren't threads about that, just a couple of maroons.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ren;2465549 said:
we can't afford to lose this game without needing help from others as well as win out the rest of the season just to make the playoffs. the time for resting people for the stretch run is over cause the stretch run is here now:bang2:

I agree..which it's says in my post - I'm just saying this could be what they're thinking

bula

Reaction score
On the ESPN sports reporters this morning, the Boston newspaper guy said both Barber and Ware were out. (about 2.5 hours ago_)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
bula;2465610 said:
On the ESPN sports reporters this morning, the Boston newspaper guy said both Barber and Ware were out. (about 2.5 hours ago_)

That's probably where the Pitt CBS got their info about a Dallas player... From a Boston newspaper man six hours before kickoff. :rolleyes:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
What I don't get is they knew all week how cold it was going to be. Did they just wake up this morning and decide that was something they should consider?

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
bbgun;2465487 said:
2008: The Year Everyone Got Hurt.

Which to me, just makes last year sting that much more. We had everything ready for a Super Bowl, and pissed it down our leg.

Oh well, hopefully we can make some noise this year.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2465650 said:
Which to me, just makes last year sting that much more. We had everything ready for a Super Bowl, and pissed it down our leg.

Oh well, hopefully we can make some noise this year.
we wouldn't have beaten the pats anyways.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
If Ware doesn't play, I'm going to church instead of watching the game.

I will pray for a win, though.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
theogt;2465631 said:
What I don't get is they knew all week how cold it was going to be. Did they just wake up this morning and decide that was something they should consider?

The mis-information this year has been annoying. We got jerked around with Newmans preseason injury, Romo was seriously a game time decision against the Rams only to miss 2 more games, Barber looked like a go all week until Friday or Saturday, Now The team looked at the weather report this morning and finds out that Pittsburgh is no California weather wise.