CBS Sports and Tony Romo have mutually agreed to part ways

strange how in contrast I heard that Romo was frustrated by the limitations CBS forced on him; telling him to stop predicting plays and other things.
have not heard ANYONE claim Romo looked unprepared for games except these anonymous sources at CBS



He also did want to be involved with golf coverage.
 
Once again the anonymous CBS source...
This was widely reported. Anonymous sources her louder even there are multiple among them.

Jim Nantz is supposedly one of the sources, and they're friends.

I'm obviously a big fan of Romo. I just think he's bored with that life of traveling just to broadcast.
 
To me I think Romo still loves football and being able to cover the games on CBS was a way for him to stay close to it. Hopefully another opportunity opens for him if he wants to resume this career path someday.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,064
Messages
14,660,545
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top