Video: CBS Sports NFL Head Coach Rankings - McCarthy 17, Payton 18, DQ 20

RonWashington

Reaction score
I remember Dennis Allen calling for an end of game kneel down to put the Atlanta bird flu out of its misery and Jameus Winston ignored coach for a game ending TD and Arthur Smith fired after that game blew a gasket . Says a lot about a coach when the players blow you off .

:espn:

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Another list. "List season" drags on and on. Perhaps we need a list to rank the best lists of the season. Might even give an award to the winner. Please, please hurry up July 24 and training camp so we will have something else to discuss other than meaningless lists.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Was thinking about that not long ago. A lot of these new coach talents go past the 49ers roots and to Washington days. Shows how much a damage a bad owner can do I guess. Jethro….?
Yep and if i'm not mistaken they came from Jay Gruden right? Crazy.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not a fan of him but he did go to the Super Bowl. Video has clip from Acho defending Pederson’s underrating.
That's the thing the list is kind of all over the place like what makes a good coach? There are x's and o's guys, then there's guys who get the most out of their players, then there's the guys who have rings.....