CBS11 still says Pacman attacked bodyguard - 10//08

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2324144 said:
You mean reporting accounts from witnesses at the scene is "trying to mess" with the team?

I heard these same complaints from Cowboy fans when Irvin stabbed McIver in the neck with scissors. "Oh they're just trying to stir stuff up. Typical sensational media. Dallas media loves bringing down the Cowboys. Nothing to see here. Just horseplay. Blah, blah." Guess what? IRVIN STABBED MCIVER IN THE NECK WITH SCISSORS !!! As if attempted murder on a teammate happens all the time and isn't a story.

look dude, its being sensationalized but the local media that reported it.

I understand the hate from outside of the state, not this.

And the guy breaking a mirror isn't even comparable to what mike did.

Mountain out of a mole hill is what this is.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
stealth;2324152 said:
look dude, its being sensationalized but the local media that reported it.

I understand the hate from outside of the state, not this.

And the guy breaking a mirror isn't even comparable to what mike did.

Mountain out of a mole hill is what this is.

Of course the local media reported it .. its in their backyard. The Dallas media work with the Dallas Police Department every day, not ESPN.

And the police being called on an altercation involving a player who is one off the field incident away from a lifetime banishment is a newstory. Sorry if that doesn't benefit your favorite sports team, but it just is. Jerry knew full well the scrutiny involved in bringing him in .. too late to play the victim card now.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2324171 said:
Of course the local media reported it .. its in their backyard. The Dallas media work with the Dallas Police Department every day, not ESPN.

And the police being called on an altercation involving a player who is one off the field incident away from a lifetime banishment is a newstory. Sorry if that doesn't benefit your favorite sports team, but it just is. Jerry knew full well the scrutiny involved in bringing him in .. too late to play the victim card now.

I don't care about it benefiting the team, I do have a problem with it benefiting that tv station at the expense of the team.

I never watched their news anyways, but I never will now.