CBSSports.com draft has just posted his pre-combine Big Board: Top 32 plus 10

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/14724891/rangs-precombine-big-board-top-32-plus-10

7. Marcell Dareus, DT/DE, Alabama: Strong, stout and quick, Dareus can play inside and out in any scheme.
12. Aldon Smith, DE/OLB Missouri: Was surprised to see him come out; would have ranked as elite defensive prospect had he returned to the Tigers for another season. Raw, but has spectacular upside.
13. Cameron Jordan, DE, California: Showed everyone at Senior Bowl what I've been saying for months -- he's arguably the most versatile defensive lineman in a class blessed with a lot of them.
15. Nate Solder, OT, Colorado: Solder's weak base and moderate strength are concerns, but his rare size (6-8, 314), athleticism and flexibility make him an ideal left tackle prospect.
20. Tyron Smith, OT, USC: In terms of pure talent, Smith is this year's besttackle -- but his experience lies on the right side, his future lies on the left and scouts have questioned his maturity. I'll wait to outside the top 20 for a gamble on greatness.

29. Brandon Harris, CB, Miami (Fla.): Struggled against big receivers, including Notre Dame's Michael Floyd in the Sun Bowl, but boasts even quicker feet in coverage than either Peterson or Amukamara.
32. Aaron Williams, CB, Texas: One of the few bright spots for the Longhorns this season, the 6-1, 205 pound Williams has the size, speed and cover skills to warrant a look in the late first round.
Next 10
TE Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame
RB Mikel LeShoure, Illinois
WR Randall Cobb, Kentucky
DE Cameron Heyward, Ohio State -- injury
DT Stephen Paea, Oregon State -- injury
QB Jake Locker, Washington
C/OG Rodney Hudson, Florida State
QB Christian Ponder, Florida State
RB Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech
QB Ryan Mallett, Arkansas

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Note, I put the players that may fall, which might allow us to move down, and players at 2nd level that we may either trade up to get or get in 2nd round