Cbz 40 GameDay Thread | Washington Commanders 16 Dallas Cowboys 18 | FINAL

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SDogo;4137132 said:
Exactly why it means very little. It's been played out, the story is old, it's a rerun, everyone has seen it before. The effect has worn off.

I very much doubt any player in the Cowboys locker room got their panties in a bunch about it or at least to the level the fans will.

Yet they keep doing it. Go Cowboys!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
And their Head Coach let them disrespect their opponent.

Good move...:cool:

;)

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4137136 said:
Why is it old to them but not us seeing as most of us have been fans longer than they've played for the boys?
I think the more appropriate way to say it would be that it just doesn't mean as much to the players as the fans, because long time followers remember the disrespect.

Cowboy players would probably have to watch historical tape to realize it.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4137136 said:
Why is it old to them but not us seeing as most of us have been fans longer than they've played for the boys?

Just like the hyped bulletin board material. You hear more about it on the message boards across the net then you do the players responding to it and if you do get a response the players often find an ability to laugh it off.

You also pointed out something very important. Most of us fans have lived and died with this team before some of these players were even old enough to walk. Our blood tends be a little thicker and our memories more emotional.

Air Force One

Reaction score
SDogo;4137132 said:
Exactly why it means very little. It's been played out, the story is old, it's a rerun, everyone has seen it before. The effect has worn off.

I very much doubt any player in the Cowboys locker room got their panties in a bunch about it or at least to the level the fans will.

I disagree with you completely. Using George Teague defending the star as an example that it's played out makes zero sense. Don't know why you added the panties in a bunch comment...you just looking to troll us on a big night now? Big shock us fans in this thread will get worked up about it. Now tell us something we don't know.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
tupperware;4137145 said:
I think the more appropriate way to say it would be that it just doesn't mean as much to the players as the fans, because long time followers remember the disrespect.

The disrespect was just displayed on the field.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
tupperware;4137145 said:

Said it better then I.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
SDogo;4137132 said:

Getting punched in the mouth never gets old.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hey DE, and all my cowboys family. To all those who don't have access to viewing the game, whether at work or over seas, armed forces, or like me, don't have cable. lol Play-by-play for you guys.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clove;4137164 said:
Hey DE, and all my cowboys family. To all those who don't have access to viewing the game, whether at work or over seas, armed forces, or like me, don't have cable. lol Play-by-play for you guys.
Howdy Clove. :wink2:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Clove;4137164 said:

I don't need it, clove, but let me say that your are the man for doing that for the zoners that need it. Kudos, sir.

links18

Reaction score
Man, Jaworski is really laying into our offensive line.

popp1234

Reaction score
Clove;4137164 said:

Thanks, Clove. Your play-by-play means a great deal to guys like me. :bow:

DallasInDC

Reaction score
My stomach is churning right now in anticipation of this game. I really want this win baaaddd.