Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 1st Half | Carolina Panthers - 7:30 PM CST

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Doesnt Carolina have like 3 or 4 starters on their defense missing? we are making these guys look all-pro

NewJCowboy

Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan;2974401 said:
on 3rd and 18 lets at least throw the ball downfield a little bit...they are going to give you all the underneath stuff all day

If Romo would've thrown down field and it got intercepted everyone would be pissed

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
For those of you that like this spread wildcat garbage that last play is exactly why I hate it.

Drive killer. We've had one of those plays on every series so far.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
If we can't get more pressure on DelHomme, we've got more problems than any of us realize.....

If we can't get a sack this game.....oh my....

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
NewJCowboy;2974409 said:
If Romo would've thrown down field and it got intercepted everyone would be pissed

Eh, probably not. It probably would have given them worse field position than the punt we just made.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
and i'm still trying to understand why our best weapon was not in the game. when you are struggling you gotta go with your best. i know Jones is a tandem back but come on you gotta depend on him right now cause otherwise its witten or nothing.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
our oline is not giving Romo any chance at all.... Romo is doing as good as he can, but he has no time at all.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Sportsbabe;2974406 said:
Yep, look at Tony's eyes. He's scanning the field but not hitting anyone. Is anyone open?
NOpe, cause we don't have fast receivers, and the one we do have can't run natural routes, only go routes. So just put a deep safety to take him out of it.

We need 2 Wittens.

Dallaslullaby

Reaction score
guag;2974392 said:
Who wants to take bets on when the next completion to a WR will happen? I say end of the 3rd quarter.

thats because the oline and wr aint that good without tony witten felix we are screwed - same oline put tony out last year

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
guag;2974392 said:
Who wants to take bets on when the next completion to a WR will happen? I say end of the 3rd quarter.

Panthers will throw a screen to Steve Smith.