Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 1st Half | Carolina Panthers - 7:30 PM CST

Daudr

Reaction score
This is serious grasping at straws. Romo has probably one of - if not THE - best pocket awareness of any QB in the NFL. I swear, sometimes having to listen to these guys makes me want to reach into the TV screen and punch someone in the face.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
xWraithx;2973905 said:
lol @ Cory Proctor being the first one in line of entering the field

Wade: "Alright, I want everyone to line up from the least important players upfront to our best players pulling up the rear. Hey, Procter, now where the hell do you think you're going? Get up there in front and spearhead this operation!"

:p:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I like how Alan Ball and T Choice ran into each other trying to shake Romo's hand

shows you what the team thinks of Romo

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
PBJTime;2973913 said:
A patient of mine asked for my prediction today. I told him 35-20. I hope I am right or he's going to give me so much grief tomorrow.
Are you a dentist? If so, is your patient Brandon Jacobs? If so, could you please stitch his mouth shut? Thanks.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
PBJTime;2973913 said:
A patient of mine asked for my prediction today. I told him 35-20. I hope I am right or he's going to give me so much grief tomorrow.
I still think we have an explosive offense even if Romo struggled, you take away 2 of those INTs, we run away with it.

I don't think the Panthers are in the class defensively as NY.

I hate all of this extra pre-game crap.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Draegerman;2973918 said:
Wade: "Alright, I want everyone to line up from the least important players upfront to our best players pulling up the rear. Hey, Procter, now where the hell do you think you're going? Get up there in front and spearhead this operation!"

:p:

:laugh2: awesome

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
thats what ive been asking for give Jones the ball in different situations!!!

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
JonJon;2973920 said:
Are you a dentist? If so, is your patient Brandon Jacobs? If so, could you please stitch his mouth shut? Thanks.
:lmao2::bow:

No, I'm not a dentist. LOL