Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 1st Half | Carolina Panthers - 7:30 PM CST

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
We need to stay with the running game. We have passed the ball 3 more times than running it.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Judas;2974665 said:
He's probably tired of wasting valuable seconds looking that way to constantly see him covered.

None of WR's get separation. SUCK

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hey Wade, you fat blob. On obvious passing downs it might help to actually eush BOTH of your pass rushing OLB's at the same time instead of always dropping one into coverage.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
First half has been BRUTAL thus far. Miss a FG & penalties out the ying yang. Only bright spot so far is Felix & FINALLY getting an INT.

zack

Reaction score
Dat Dude;2974668 said:
I got banned from chat. Can you not disagree with mods in this forum?

This team is disrespecting our WR's, they aren't even worried about a ball going over the top.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
TheSport78;2974623 said:
at least the D looks solid

of course the d looks good because the offense looks bad

its always one or the other. we rarely play well on both side together againgst decent teams

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Too bad our D coordinator couldn't watch the Eagles game-film....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dat Dude;2974668 said:
I got banned from chat. Can you not disagree with mods in this forum?
The Guidelines and how we enforce them are not open to public discussion. If you question or disagree with the policies please feel free to send a private message to any of the Staff members to discuss it privately. We may not agree with your concerns, but we will respect your right to discuss what you disagree with, as long as it does not disrupt this site, and is done with mutual respect. If you cannot accept the following Guidelines, please logout or avoid posting on this site.

This will be my final warning.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I was expecting more scoring, but who wasn't?

The Panthers are surely happy to be hangin' around, let's hope that we don't get desperate and end up with a lot of three-and-outs in the second half.

p.s. no prevent Wade...