Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 1st Half | Philadelphia Eagles *7:20 PM CST on NBC*

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SDogo;3062192 said:
Bingo.......This game is all about our OL. Were not going to stop the Eagles on defense so we need to control the ball and put points on the board when we get a chance. If the OL does their job we come out on top, if not we are about to get blown out.
In the Eagles blowout wins over the Panthers, Chiefs, Buccaneers and Giants, they capitalized on a number of turnovers and a handful of big plays. The last time Dallas showed signs of either during a game this season was against New York, a game which the Giants barely won by two points.

Regardless of the final score, I highly doubt either team will be blowing out the other. However, if a blowout win does occur, I also highly doubt that it will be Eagles putting an exclamation mark on top of the victory.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
lol Tony just said he's not going to cut his hair until we lose.

tko112204

Reaction score
That play they just showed on the pregame show is a perfect illustration of how a safety's target stats can be misleading. It was the TD play at the end of the Giants game. Dungy said it looks like Webster's (the CB) fault, but really it was the safety's fault for being late coming with help. The safety wouldn't be given a "target" on that play, but it was his fault the play was successful.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
The heart is pumping, the adrenalin is flowing, let's get this game going!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Over/Under on # of complaints about the announcers........15

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I love the Swabbie Bobbie thing. Sure you weren't playing the Catskills in the 50's with Shecky Greene?

I'm so damn nervous...but in a good way.

Ren

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3062280 said:
Over/Under on # of complaints about the announcers........15

Over for sure

It's Collinsworth, i'll probably complain at least 5 times alone :bang2:

StarHead69

Reaction score
Man I hate the eagles. Over on an eagles message board they are laughing at a picture of Irvin on a stretcher. I have my fingers crossed that one of our DB's lays the wood on Djack something fierce.