Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 1st Half | San Francisco 49ers | 7 PM CST

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
How should we react to that careless throw into double coverage?

rkell87

Reaction score
30yrheel;2910320 said:
i'm ready to see the barbarian again, he's just marion nowadays

well when you make a rule preventing him from doing what he does best its hard to be a barberian

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
noober;2910338 said:
That was pretty weak...

Who was he throwing to?

looked like Ogletree, probably would have been 6 if it had been long and to the outside

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
windward;2910333 said:
4 passes to Miles Austin on one drive. I am sick and tired of Garrett focusing this entire offense when we have so many other weapons.
maybe we should run the ball.

marchetta

Reaction score
Tony tried to force that one into a streaking O, and threw a horriblly short pass up for grabs.

zack

Reaction score
windward;2910341 said:
Bad throwby Tony.

Way too much passing in this game. When is Garrett going to start to run the ball. He just can't help himself.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
windward;2910333 said:
4 passes to Miles Austin on one drive. I am sick and tired of Garrett focusing this entire offense when we have so many other weapons.

Of course, it is pre-season, and perhaps the coaches wish to see certain players run certain plays . . . but you know better.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
That's OK. He didn't through it to the corner where the receiver was going. May be a chemistry issue. May be they weren't on the same page.

utrunner07

Reaction score
I hate it that they are playing at home in a dome. That is beyond weak. Pathetic. I'll take Texas Stadium over this new one any day.