Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2nd Half | Dallas Cowboys 0 Green Bay Packers 3 *4th QUARTER*

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please post your thoughts of the game's second half here.

All threads started about action or thoughts from the game will be merged into this thread. Repeated new threads by the same users could result in infractions.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Can't be this unlucky for two halves. Time to flip the switch on on offense.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Defense playing very well. Especially for how tired they must be.

The offense really needs to pick it up though.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Your NFC East Leaders.......World Beaters......Everything is skippy

DALLAS COWBOYS!

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
We are typically a 2nd half team and we get the ball to start.

That said..this has Pittsburgh game last year written all over it.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Cowboys O is playing like garbage. Roy's fumble really caused a huge momentum shift and now they picked up 3 pts right before the half. And what is the deal with the O-line today??? Romo is gonna get hurt if this continues.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
This Colombo loss is huge. He brought that attitude to the OL. Now we have a school boy at RT.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I am sorry but Garrett lost me.

This is just a bad called game on offense. He seems to outthink himself. Very overrated guy.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
At least Philly is still losing.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Roy Williams is garbage. Even when he does something good, he turns it into something terrible.

Our offense has been nothing short of pathetic for 5 straight quarters.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
We will be alright. They can't keep Rodgers up right without holding. Give Tony time and he will shred the Green Bay D

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
Bluestang;3077874 said:
Cowboys O is playing like garbage. Roy's fumble really caused a huge momentum shift and now they picked up 3 pts right before the half. And what is the deal with the O-line today??? Romo is gonna get hurt if this continues.

We've been garbage against every 3-4 team we've played. Even Tamba Hali whipped Flo a little bit.

Ren

Reaction score
We can't protect Romo so we get pass happy, we lost our RT so the few runs we've called after Free came inn have all been to the right.

This game seems like a case of Garrett out smarting him self again

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I cant say I'm surprised, I kinda expected this would be a really tough game. But didnt expect the OL to totally tank a half as they di this one. Our OL should be ashamed of a disgraceful effort like this.

Even our usually steller special teams have been mediocre, with Folk missing a gimmee and then giving up a nearly 20 yd punt return just before half time.

Roy Williams, bad fumble.

Referees, just God-awful call on Mike Jenkins negating a turnover for us.

Oh and shocking, Ken Hamlin missing yet ANOTHER easy open field tackle, probably giving the Packers enough yards to have a decent FG attempt.

Hopefully they'll do better than this in the 2nd half.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;3077881 said:
We will be alright. They can't keep Rodgers up right without holding. Give Tony time and he will shred the Green Bay D

Doug Free

ShiningStar

Reaction score
How come we are the only team that when an Oline man goes down our season is over and yet other teams can get a plug in there and still pick up a win if need be. If we lose because Columbo is out, I will personally want all offensive coaches fired, just to make sure future coaches understand whats at stake.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Wade at halftime: "Alright guys listen up, if we outscore them in the 2nd half....VICTORY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" (whole team erupts in cheers)