Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | Dallas Cowboys 10 Houston Texans 3

cjr126

Benched
Reaction score
Ken;3584901 said:
I'm glad to see the Negative Nancies are out in full force already.....geez

when the cowboys deserver praise or credit than they will get it ... until than you're just gonna have to deal with it

i'd love to hear all your positive thoughts on the season so far ... this team sure looks like a fine tuned machine ... especially on offense

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Would've been nice if Ware got a sack fumble on that play. We gotta get some turnovers today

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 3

2 WR left - empty set now - Pass is Caught Bennett who is a tad short I think, OMG please go past the 1st down marker next time Bennett.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems we are playing Campo's style of backfield defense ..... that looked like Campo's zone defense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Punt McBriar deep to the 24, avoids the first guy, Hurd there 58 yarder only 6 yard gain.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Ken;3584901 said:
I'm glad to see the Negative Nancies are out in full force already.....geez
We drove down into Texans territory, couldn't kick the FG because we don't have confidence in the kicker, and turned the ball over on 4th down!

Awesome!

Is that better?

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
more stupid football by the Cowboys. He had the first down. He wasn't going nowhere. Just fall.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Panch;3584924 said:
Bennett, all you had to do was fall for the 1st.

Just because Joe Buck said so, doesn't mean it was true. he was a half yard short of the first down.