Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | Dallas Cowboys 19 New York Giants 6

wileedog

Reaction score
Kangaroo;3695646 said:
No it is squarely on Wade and how he coached this team

I still blame Jerry from not firing him in 08, and letting all of these lax practices, dominoes games, etc go on for 3 1/2 years too.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Hand off going left 4 yards, penalty. Personal foul on the offense

SDCowboy

Reaction score
DallasEast;3695657 said:
Instantly?

Okay.

When the ball is snapped, kitna needs to move back, not just stand there. Especially behind this line.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
cowboys#1;3695650 said:
what! i went to go take the browns to the super bowl

wait, what?

Edit.. Oh nevermind i get it lulz

MegaMagick

Reaction score
For the most part, the O is playing hard, the D is playing Hard. Little to no penalties to muck my enjoyment of the game.

Let's play like this forever.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Anyone who would defend Wade Phillips is out of his mind. He should have been fired after 44-6 and this has been a gutless, excuse making team ever since. What a welcomed change this is. Go Cowboys! Go Garrett!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 20

3 wides Manning pass middle near the 30, flags fly. illegal formation, wow. They've taken over the Cowboy role.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
derekeagleton Derek Eagleton
RT @DCStarJEllis: That's the club-record for longest INT return, breaks Mike Gaechter's 48-year old record of 100 yards against Philadelphia

SDCowboy

Reaction score
pjtoadie;3695666 said:
No penalties so far!! Garrett has this team prepared!!

It is amazing. ZERO penalties. This season may be a down year but I am PUMPED for the future with Garrett.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SDCowboy85;3695663 said:
When the ball is snapped, kitna needs to move back, not just stand there. Especially behind this line.
Uh huh.

I will rewind the game during the half.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 25 -

6:39 left in the half

screen pass goes no where James and Ware there for a stop of 2 yards.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
rcaldw;3695668 said:
Anyone who would defend Wade Phillips is out of his mind. He should have been fired after 44-6 and this has been a gutless, excuse making team ever since. What a welcomed change this is. Go Cowboys! Go Garrett!

I'm tired of seeing this dudes name here, should be put up for censor ship. :mad:

khiladi

Reaction score
Kangaroo;3695646 said:
No it is squarely on Wade and how he coached this team

Uh, no... If you have actually paid attention to the game, the Dallas offense is moving the ball controlling TOP. he Dallas defense held Green Bay scoreless the first quarter as well, but the offense kept giving the ball back.

Garrett han't gone shotgun once, is running the ball plenty and taking shots downfield, with the Giants expecting run... The OL doesn't look like it's getting parted, because of the fact that Dallas is doing just what Garrett's critics have been telling him to do... And one more thing, no false starts and no penalties for that matter..

When your normal trend is to run shotgun 70 percent of the time, and you haven't run shotgun once this game, it tells you a lot...

utrunner07

Reaction score
I almost put money on this game on the Cowboys...big mistake not doing that odds were almost 5:1 earlier.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
This defense finally looks alive. guys are flying to the ball on every run.

nice tackle scandrick