Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Buffalo Bills 7 Dallas Cowboys 44 | FINAL

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
rcaldw;4240523 said:
Fellas, its pro football. People move the ball and score. The Cowboys defense is going to win some games for us, and the offense is going to win some games for us.
I agree, fwiw... :)

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess the Bills know they will have to score TDs every chance they get to have a prayer of beating the Cowboys.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Got bailed out with a bad playcall. You gotta get Fred Jackson the ball in that situation instead of a low percentage passing play to some no-name WR. Cowboys need to finish with at least a FG and that should seal the game

preacher238

Reaction score
Looking good so far...in every phase. Some issues with a couple of plays, but other than that...looking good!! Great success in the red zone..who knew???

:bow:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

2 TE I formation now 3 in the back, hand off murray running hard, great blocking, fumble Dallas retains, 8yard gain.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Risen Star;4240542 said:
Because we didn't recover it. So even if it was a fumble, they would have gained field position.

Besides, the play was blown dead. You can't challenge it.

You can challenge it. It would have been like 3rd an 17 instead of 3rd and 8. Huge difference.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 2

3 wides I , pitch to Murray easy 1st. I love that run play there, gives Murray a chance to see everything.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Looks like Skip Peete does not preach ball security. You gotta get both hands on the ball in traffic like that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

3 wides - Romo draw, Tanner running wide gets 2.