Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 at Arizona Cardinals 19 | F/OT

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
can't believe the play calling on that last drive. 2nd and 5 and we throw two sideline go routes...one to kevin ogletree.

and people wonder why we play so many close games. silly stalled drives like that.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Risen Star;4284610 said:
I had no idea Garrett called a sideline pass there. Tell me more. What's the name of the play? Throw it to the sideline on three?

don't understand this troll...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Punt is from the 10, to Bryant, fair caught someone hit the kicker, Adams. Flags down

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Now can we stop chucking the ball downfield against tight man coverage? That's how Romo was picked 2 times against the phins.

Run the ball.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
dboy214;4284615 said:
can't believe the play calling on that last drive. 2nd and 5 and we throw two sideline go routes...one to kevin ogletree.

and people wonder why we play so many close games. silly stalled drives like that.

You don't know a damn thing about NFL football.

Seriously.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Not sure why AZ was arguing with the call....he wasn't pushed into him and he obviously made contact.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dboy214;4284615 said:

Sometimes, you call plays like that to open up the middle of the field. When DBs know you're going to throw deep, you put it in their minds that they have to always be on alert for the deep pass, which helps your middle field game.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4284620 said:
Now can we stop chucking the ball downfield against tight man coverage? That's how Romo was picked 2 times against the phins.

Run the ball.

Yeah, even though that's what the defense dictates with an 8 man front and single safety high. Get outta here.

:bang2::bang2::bang2:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love how so few fans understand that where the QB goes with the football isn't always the primary objective of the play.

How can teh Garrett call a sideline pass therew!!!!!>?

Eddie

Reaction score
dboy214;4284615 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Need perfect passes on those.

Keep running the ball. They have 8 in the box, but we can still hammer it down their throats.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
dboy214;4284615 said:

That is an awesome pic you have of Smith and Irvin with Hayes:starspin

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Risen Star;4284632 said:
I love how so few fans understand that where the QB goes with the football isn't always the primary objective of the play.

How can teh Garrett call a sideline pass therew!!!!!>?

There are a lot of idiots on this board who like to pretend they know football.

It's frustrating. I have to learn to just ignore them.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Nice lead block by Phillips...was thinking he was out.