Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

jimmy40

Reaction score
I've never in my life seen a team just go to sleep like the Giants have. How in the hell is this game not tied up?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Dodger;4348854 said:
Short memory syndrome going on here. The last time people questioned Witten, he made them eat their words.

I'm ready for a Words Sandwich.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dodger;4348867 said:
****** Dez...you're carrying that ball in traffic like it's a loaf of bread.

Yeah, he scares me holding the ball like that. But the guy doesn't want to go down, that's for sure.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4348875 said:
They've gotta calm down and just play their game. The offense is trying to press too much, trying to make a play. You can't score 14 points in one drive. They need to slow it down and play smart, there's still plenty of time

I agree.

loublue22

Reaction score
I mean, I love Dez. But he should get chewed out for that as well as the ST coaches.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
jobberone;4348857 said:
They have got to make Dez carry the ball correctly.

don;t like him because he is a "goofy uncoordinated" version of michael irvin and always makes me nervous

yimyammer

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4348822 said:
The spot wasn't off much. Just poorly blocked.

Am I wrong to think that sneak failed because of how slow they were to get back to the line and rush the play so the Gints can't get set?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
i hope garrett told witten to stop tip toeing around out there and pick up the first. Stop slowing down when you have no agility and is already slow.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
utrunner07;4348865 said:
Now that is a win win, 15 yard penalty against Giants and Allen Ball gets slapped in the face, does not get any better folks.

:lmao2:

Seriously though, we don't want Ball hurt. That means Newman would have to play more snaps

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dodger;4348854 said:
Short memory syndrome going on here. The last time people questioned Witten, he made them eat their words.

Unless he can go back in time and get that yard, I don't see how he can make anyone eat their words for not getting the job done on that play.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4348871 said:
The guy is slow as dirt. That's not questioning him. He's just slow.

I love the guy, but I also get tired of seeing him tiptoeing and *****footing his way after he catches the ball, instead of putting his shoulder down, and running someone over.