Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

SacredStar

Reaction score
getting tired of all the failed seasons, lack of effort, lack of heart. the campo 5-11 teams had more heart than this team the last couple of seasons

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
What a total and absolute disgrace!!! That is all i have to say for tonight. The team should be ashamed of themselves for playing how they are. Talk about no heart and no MANBERRIES!!!!! UNREAL.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Judas;4349298 said:
hahaha, this is so fitting. Romo and the Cowboys, they tease you year after year, just enough to buy into this fraudulent product. You ever wonder why I'm always negative, tell me what's to be positive about. This has not been 3 years, it's been since 96, that's 16 years.
Seriously dude. Shut the hell up already. Good lord.

thestarwillreturn

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4349283 said:
This team is so stupid. 3rd and 5, you HAVE to jam the WR. You can't just let him get a free release and run his route untouched for the 1st down. Pathetic

We didnt blitz so where are the backers on that cross route! Thats a tough play to cover for that long for any Corner

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Going to be a long off season another year of watching some other team win the SB.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
noletime95;4349282 said:
Epic fail by Newman........and Garrett's decision to punt was an equal failure.

I dunno. I don't fault him for punting. Then again, has our defense done anything in the 4th quarter all season?

And as I say that, TD. Meh.

sillycon

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed. It seems so easy to chip Ware and get him offbalance. When the rusher is engaged, just hit him to the side. They always get way offbalanced after that...

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;4349293 said:
Let that be Newman's last play.

Do me a favor Hos, if any poster here comes in to defend Newman, please ban them for life.

MC KAos

Reaction score
my cousin puts it best at the end of every cowboys season, just a one word text message "deceptions!"

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
utrunner07;4349287 said:
Ware is a joke for celebrating that sack, look at this D, he is doing nothing. What a joke, trade the guy.

You've lost your ever loving mind.

The Natural

Reaction score
utrunner07;4349287 said:
Ware is a joke for celebrating that sack, look at this D, he is doing nothing. What a joke, trade the guy.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone outside of Romo, Murray, Dez, Tyron, Lee, and Jenkins should be on the trade block

Eddie

Reaction score
Game and season are over.

Was it a success?

8-8 after a 6-10 season?

Another year without a playoff win.

That makes what? 16 years?