Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

RS12

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4349446 said:
Again, glad Miles stepped up tonight.

:rolleyes:

Do we have anyone who actually likes the spotlight?

Ya, unfortunately he owns the team.

zeke87

Reaction score
yesfan;4349335 said:
The good news is,even Jerry can see Newman must go,finally.

Just because it is obvious to everyone on earth does not mean JJ is smart enough to finally cut him.

As for me, Adios Newman!!!! Wish I could cut Jerry as GM while we are at it. Jerry has drafted or signed all of these players and coaches who are below .500 since 2000!

MC KAos

Reaction score
i really hope we trade romo! no, i dont think he sucks, i think he is great, but he deserves better than this crap and he isnt getting any younger, we might as well start over, trade players for picks and rebuild

Reaction score
Another year of my life without seeing a Cowboy Super Bowl :(

I know I shouldn't shed tears over this but I can't help myself I'm so emotionally invested in this team and they keep letting me down. :(

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
tomsanders921;4349417 said:
This team is garbage. Not a single player on this team should be without blame in this game. Defense sucked, offense sucked, everybody sucked.
Thanks for the analysis, Mr. Mora.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This entire organization needs to be rebuilt from the top down.

But, instead, we get Jerry for the foreseeable future. And then his son.

Yeah.

ologan

Reaction score
utrunner07;4349427 said:
best thing this team can do at this point is trade him away and pocket some draft picks, by the time the team is ready around him he will be too old.

Speaking of trading away players. If the package is right,I don't think ANYBODY is untouchable! ANYBODY!!

king a

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4349450 said:
What number will our draft pick be, roughly?

I thought it was 13 some are saying 14 I just hope either trade up or fall to us we get Claborne or Kilpatrick the best two CB'S this draft.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Honestly this is about what i expected tonight. No heart as an overall team. I'm not sure where the problem is but to year in and year out prove to be gutless is sad. How do you show up to a game like this and not show any competitive response until after halftime?? The game is then pretty much over and you have to play a perfect 2nd half to comeback.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4349451 said:
I really think Dallas could have beaten the Eagles had they not waived the white flag before the game.

Too bad.

Would have been nice to have something to cling to other than a forfeit and a blowout to end the season.

If they had beat the eagles they still would have been home after losing tonight

SacredStar

Reaction score
this is depressing but i knew the season was over after the cardinal game. in the poll i picked dallas to lose....i just knew they couldn't do it, knew they didn't have it in them.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4349444 said:
Who ultimately established the process and system through which the players are evaluated and acquired?

Apparently, it was Parcells when Jerry hired him.

So two years ago when they were 11-5 and won a playoff game, was it all doom and gloom too?

mldardy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4349451 said:
I really think Dallas could have beaten the Eagles had they not waived the white flag before the game.

Too bad.

Would have been nice to have something to cling to other than a forfeit and a blowout to end the season.
Cling to? What the heck would we be clinging to. Beating the Eagles would have meant nothing. So it would have made you feel good to beat the Eagles and have the same thing happen that is happening tonight.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This team doesn't deserve it's loyal fan base. Fans stand by this team and still cheer for them and year after year they give us crap. :banghead:

Thanks for nothing Cowboys, Cut Newman, Free, anyone on the O-Line and in the entire Defense that plays heartless and gutless

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Why is Romo's pocket presence so awful? It's like he doesn't even feel these guys coming

Trajan

Reaction score
utrunner07;4349427 said:
best thing this team can do at this point is trade him away and pocket some draft picks, by the time the team is ready around him he will be too old.

Romo is one of the reasons to like the team. I like the guy and want to see him win and it is not going to happen with this organization.