Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

Eddie

Reaction score
This is the Twilight Zone Bowl.

Nothing's going right for us.

I've never seen the team so unprepared and clueless before.

Even the 5-11 teams had more fight than this team.

munkee

Reaction score
bracey;4347316 said:
You could bring in any DC ever and they wouldn't do much better with the players we have. The defense is significantly better than last year. I'm not going to bother rattling off the stats that prove it.

Rattle off whatever you want. The personal is obviously terrible, but Ryan should at least be able slow down the Giants with these guys. This defense is a turnstile out there. Personally, I choose not to be a Ryan apologist.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
At least Romo is trying. That's more than anyone else on the team can say tonight.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I just don't get it. Looks to me like the boys don't want this at all. It's do or die, and they are dead

NickZepp

Reaction score
Even when we make a play we really don't make a play. What a horrific end to the season

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Any other QB would run for a first there.

Why can't this team be smarter? Is it Jerry's fault?

newlander

Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE IDIOT BRIGADE....TNEW......ROMO......YOU...........IT'S AND EPIDEMIC:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Tough break for Ball. Barely stepped out. Probably didn't realize he did. Hard to know where your feet are when you're looking back over your shoulder.

SWG9

Reaction score
Unreal. RUN FOR THE FIRST DOWN TONY.

Ball is a complete failbot. I don't believe I've ever seen a player make more errors per play than him.

I wish some stat head could calculate this, I bet he screws up an average of once every 3.17 snaps.