Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Dash28;4347689 said:
Jerry the GM has killed us.

Too many gutless/dumb players.

I believe that we have scouts, coaches and of course... the GM. But Jerry is not alone in this. Actually, I think our scouts have done better lately. This years draft and the pick ups early in the season.

Remember too, especially on defense- these are the same guys who quit on Wade. Why would we be surprised to see this? Disappointed is what I am- surprised? Not so much. Just that I had hoped for better.

With the 14th selection of the 2012 draft, the Dallas Cowboys select...

jblaze2004

Reaction score
spencer helping them up.

Did anybody on the giants help a dallas player up this season?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Never popular to suggest this but big game and uhm, where is Ware?

MegaMagick

Reaction score
davey999;4347705 said:
I sincerely hope that unless BIG changes are made that ticket sales plummet. It's the only thing that may change things.

Just really frustrated right now.

If we had large group of fans that boycotted the games and demanded that Jerry step down as GM and hire a capable mind from outside of the organization then it would probably happen.

Otherwise, the team can go back to being a 5 win team and Jerry will be the GM until he dies.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4347722 said:
nothing new there, I've said all year the guy is over rated and this team is average at best

Ware is being constantly double teamed. There is basically no threat on the other side of him. LT had Harry Carson, Ware has Spencer.

RS12

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4347750 said:
David DeCastro will teach Jerry to be a better GM?:p:

Couldnt do any worse and he is from Stanford.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Another thing i'm tired of hearing...there is talent on this team. There is a handful of good players that would start on other team. This team ain't that talented.