Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 17 Washington Commanders 0 FINAL

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I know why they chose the Bengals at the Jets.

Last game ever at that Stadium. Still think it is stupid though.

Eskimo

Reaction score
deepBLUE;3175794 said:
we had a great drive going (before the last one) until garrett's gadget play...just no need for it...

Yeah, bad call at that time, horrible execution, well-played by the skins.

followthestar

Reaction score
i posted this at the end of the first half, but does anyone have the cap hit or what we would owe RW to cut him this offseason? seriously, i would rather have Hurd or Ogletree or a draft pick than this guy. he has proven after two years of nothing that he is ...nothing special. that's all...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hopefully they put them away on this opening drive. Really not much excuse for this game already being "over"...Really stupid clock management by Wade on the Commanders last punt.

Bad things normally happen when you let awful teams hang around. The Commanders are begging for us to stomp them.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Speaking of the Pats/Jets....I'll be rolling around laughing is the Jets got into the playoffs and beat the Colts.

kycowboyfan

Reaction score
does Fox have the right to protect one gamefrom being flexed? I seem to recall hearing that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We get the ball to start the 2nd half. I think a TD seals a victory.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hostile;3175829 said:

New York market too. And that game will determine whether the Jets make the playoffs. Both Philly and Dallas will already be in and just playing for the division -- neither team will likely be able to get a bye.

Still, there's no chance that game has the ratings a Dallas-Philly Sunday night game would.

forever22

Reaction score
If they keep driving like they were doing, they'll win. No more trick plays.

Dumb clock management at the end. Barber needed to get out of bounds. That set up the whole fail. 3rd down Romo had no choice but to go to Austin, to get the first down an hope he can run out of bounds. They had sidelines covered and even a throw away would have been too long a FG try.

Bring in O for WR.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Hostile;3175829 said:

They wanted all those AFC eyes watching a 'meaningful' game.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
followthestar;3175832 said:
i posted this at the end of the first half, but does anyone have the cap hit or what we would owe RW to cut him this offseason? seriously, i would rather have Hurd or Ogletree or a draft pick than this guy. he has proven after two years of nothing that he is ...nothing special. that's all...

i'd rather have no one.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kycowboyfan;3175836 said:
does Fox have the right to protect one gamefrom being flexed? I seem to recall hearing that.
Not on week 17.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Eskimo;3175831 said:
Yeah, bad call at that time, horrible execution, well-played by the skins.

The only people who should be complaining about it are people that have hated that formation and trick plays all along. Alot of those complaining are the same ones begging for "be creative!!!!!"..."trick plays are good!!!!"

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Hostile;3175837 said:

Yep....then we can pad some stats as some of the skins will be mailing it in....

Ren

Reaction score
thanh123;3175820 said:
does NBC not like ratings...? prolly not their fault though.

Good thing they don't, it's back to work next Monday and i won't have to be up all night :D

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hostile;3175837 said:

Honestly, it should have already been sealed. As dominant as we were, not much excuse to only be up 14-0

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;3175793 said:
Hey, he got 7. But he dropped it in the clutch. Terrible. Let's hope he redeems himself... or better yet, let's see some Ogletree.
^^^ yeah, I'm not cutting my wrist over the 1st half either.
Roy needs to get it together and Garrett needs to keep his offense focused and just drive it down their throats. Overall a very nice effort by Wade's defense.
If the failskins go down another score I believe Wade let's lose the dogs.

Eskimo

Reaction score
forever22;3175839 said:
If they keep driving like they were doing, they'll win. No more trick plays.

Dumb clock management at the end. Barber needed to get out of bounds. That set up the whole fail. 3rd down Romo had no choice but to go to Austin, to get the first down an hope he can run out of bounds. They had sidelines covered and even a throw away would have been too long a FG try.

Bring in O for WR.

It looked like Romo had wanted Miles to cut the other direction.