Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't care the run's not working well. I wanna to see them keep trying. I have a major problem with the playcalling in this regard. Typically, when a run doesn't work, Garrett will automatically call a pass play the next play. Predictability allows teams to pressure Romo

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Just a heads up. If you watched the game from Green Bay last week, their offensive line was HORRIBLE, so please stop. You can counter the pressure, which we are.

I know we want to score 50 on Washington, but these guys are a GOOD defensive team.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
texbumthelife;4255129 said:
Interior OL is absolute garbage. All of it.

What? Wait a minute....I thought this line was great? At least they have been....or was it in fact the lead blocking by Fiametta....I'll put my money on Fiametta.

The Panch

Reaction score
Our D is just gonna have to be disciplined and get this W for us. Even at this rate, the O will make enough plays to survive.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Dcowboy84;4255149 said:
are we already seeing the effect of missing Fiammetta?

not getting far past the LOS with the running game so far.

I believe so.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
iowast8rs;4255151 said:
is the Sins D that good, or our O that bad

8th rated defense in points allowed

12 rated defense in yards allowed

Yeah... they're pretty good...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IMO if the Boys keep chipping away like this the Skins will quit in the 2nd half and then the points will come in bunches.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
Gaede;4255154 said:
I don't care the run's not working well. I wanna to see them keep trying. I have a major problem with the playcalling in this regard. Typically, when a run doesn't work, Garrett will automatically call a pass play the next play. Predictability allows teams to pressure Romo

So true... Gotta keep running the ball!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We are just carving away, kick goes 8 yards deep for a touch back.

mldardy

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4255144 said:
The line collapsing instantly isn't on Romo...
It is when you have 8 in the box. Romo had time to get the ball out. I blame it more on Romo and the play call. Need to look more for Witten on these drives.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Jimz31;4255158 said:
What? Wait a minute....I thought this line was great? At least they have been....or was it in fact the lead blocking by Fiametta....I'll put my money on Fiametta.
The line has played well the past couple games. That doesn't make them great.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Gaede;4255154 said:

But, but...you can't question JG....he's 10 times smarter than anybody else....LOL.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4255131 said:
Nice, 10-0 is a good lead on this team
It really is.

Anyone realize that the skins only have 2 yards passing ALL GAME?

Until they start passing the ball with ANY consistancy, I'm not ready to panic.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
mldardy;4255165 said:
It is when you have 8 in the box. Romo had time to get the ball out. I blame it more on Romo and the play call. Need to look more for Witten on these drives.
I agree we need more quick plays.