Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just saw a stat with the top 5 teams with penalties since 2003. Cowboys were NOT on it, I was surprised by that.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Cowboys need to be very careful here. This type of bad field position can change the entire complexion of the game.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Rocca just ran over and opened his chest up for a big hit...

didn't even try to tackle just stood in front of the guy like Adam Sandler did in Happy Gilmore when he was in the batting cage toughening up for the hockey season.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
If the Cowboys weren't playing an awful team today, they'd be in big trouble. They look positively terrible.

Ren

Reaction score
Playing really sloppy today, good thing the skins suck cause a performance like this against a good team would be a L

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Can't get any kind of return without a stupid block in the back or holding. I mean, if the guy is in front of you , DON'T TOUCH HIM.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
dexternjack;4255254 said:
I just saw a stat with the top 5 teams with penalties since 2003. Cowboys were NOT on it, I was surprised by that.

I'd bet willing to bet if it were by yardage, rather than by number, we'd be on that list....near the top.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Ratliff headed to the locker room.

1st and 10 at the 4 - shotgun - Romo pass BENNETT nearly 6 yards.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Give the ball to Felix..Murray is not beasting right now. we need some fresh legs out there. Come on Felix.