Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

Hoofbite

Reaction score
coogrfan;4255923 said:
What the heck was that? 3rd and 3 and you go empty backfield?

Well, us peons can't understand the supreme intellect of Jason Garrett.

yimyammer

Reaction score
A kicker finally missed against us, we REALLY need to score here, come on Boyz!

fifaguy

Reaction score
CAN WE PLEASE GO TO WORK NO ROMO, wake up offense and special teams...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We dodged a bullet. It's time to fire one of our own.

Gaede

Reaction score
OK, now be patient JG!

We're down a TD! That's it. You don't have to get it in ONE play. Run the ball, run the ball, and make short passes. We can do it if you have some PATIENCE!!!!!!

drawnstripes

Benched
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4255963 said:
Joe Decamillas is on this coaching staff because Jerry's practice dome fell on top of him. There is no other explanation.

yep my thoughts exactly - hes a terrble ST Coach

tyke1doe

Reaction score
sillycon;4255969 said:
....and this is why you have to have low expectations for this team. Games like these just show how this team isn't going far in the playoffs if they make it...

I've said that I don't think this team is where it needs to be to challenge for the Super Bowl. I am hopeful because I believe they've found a running back to rely on and the defense is growing. But we can't afford to lose this game. If so, I think it's going to be very hard to make the playoffs. Still doable, ut this was one of those games you were counting on as a win. It's going to be hard to lose to the Skins then beat the Giants twice.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Meanwhile Miami just moved ahead of Buffalo 35-6...man last week's win looks less and less impressive.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4255963 said:
:laugh2: at Jason Garrett having this team on the right track.

Joe Decamillas is on this coaching staff because Jerry's practice dome fell on top of him. There is no other explanation.

of course he does havnt you heard the HOMIES on here claim he is the next Tom Landry..... The FANS who watch this embarrassement just dont no what we are talking about......Coaching getting our Coached again whats new..