Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

slomoxn

Reaction score
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! I give up on Romo, the team is playing great. HE is playing like Tony Romo, killing me.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
HoustonFrog;4155654 said:
Sorry but this is what you get with Romo...hero, goat, hero goat...and its been this way with his incredible talent for years...this game should have been 30 runs in the second half...make them drive

Yep.....but sense doesn't live here....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm really considering benching Romo. If he singlehandedly won our game last week, he singlehandedly lost this one.

JerryFan

Reaction score
i like Tony as much as anybody but Tony has blown this game. A big phat huge turd. unfreakin real. *** r u thinking Tony? seriously?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
utrunner07;4155648 said:
and now the D looks like the D we have all come to detest over past 2 years. heads had better roll after this game, win or lose.

Oh please. The D has played more than well enough to win this game. They're getting put in terrible spots because of our idiotic offense.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
cowboys lose this game and the ROMO bash fest will be in full throttle and it will be well deserved...............

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Lions are going to score a td and romo will throw his 4th pick on trying to come back and win

game will be over shortly for Dallas

I am sick of this Jeckle and Hide Romo and I been a big supporter of him for a long time

Hoofbite

Reaction score
rcaldw;4155643 said:
That is bull. There were 4:00 minutes you can't just sit on the ball. Romo has to play football.

Oh, please. At the very worst they would have ate the clock and punted to rely on the defense. AT THE VERY WORST.

Now, we watch Detroit take the lead.