Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Garrett calls the plays, yes. However it's up to ROMO to not blow the game, he's our team plain and simple.

He can't make these mistakes.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
It is time to stop comparing Romo to Staubach, White, and Aikman. Romo is who he is. Going to have to judge him in a category all his own...

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
utrunner07;4155688 said:
whatever you want to tell youself. the D has looked horrendous this final quater.

Because of one bad drive? They got a huge stop just now to give the offense the ball with 4 minutes left. That should have been enough to ice the game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
trueblue1687;4155697 said:
Not bull. Run the damn ball and go for first downs, not sportcenter highlights! Eat the clock and mitigate the game you threw away.

After the Lions coming back on the Vikings you think that Garrett would take the hint. :rolleyes:

utrunner07

Reaction score
DOUBLE WING;4155722 said:
Because of one bad drive? They got a huge stop just now to give the offense the ball with 4 minutes left. That should have been enough to ice the game.

again, whatever you want to tell yourself. hold them here and i am wrong.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More of the same. before the ribs shot he had a horrible stretch of passes, last week he threw 2 balls that should have been picked, but thankfully dropped. This week more of the same.

Time to find some compitition at QB.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4155703 said:
Nice to know that your assumption here is a loss? Way to be a big time fan of the Cowboys.

Come on "D" time to pony up!

I was calling the idiot who is ripping Romo a troll. I have not given up on anything