Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4153803 said:
On the go for it on fourth down play, I think it was a good decision.

If we don't make it, the Lions are backed up in their end zone. If we stop them, we still get good field position and we take more time off the clock, keeping the Lions defense on the field longer. We score and we're still up 10/14 and now Stafford/Lions have to press throwing the ball.

Under the circumstances, it was a good decision.

I have no problem going for it. 4th downs, make it you a genuis, don't you are stupid.
Good run by Felix!!!!!!!

slomoxn

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4153787 said:
Really don't like Harris as a returner, doesn't have that second gear acceleration. McCann was much better
I agree completely, he also has no vision. Cowboys will have some decisions to make when Austin is healthy. Laurent Robinson over who in receivers and can they possibly bring back McCann for return duties? It may not be a pressing need but I think they are losing a lot of field position by not getting good returns.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Question: Can we run on this great defensive front?

Answer: Yes.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Lol @ lions guy talking trash!

"What? You thought you could carry ME to the endzone?"

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You see why Witten is so well-rounded. That was an excellent block.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

2 TE set - Romo long snap count, play aciton DEEEEEP TO ROBINSON CAUGHT ALL THE WAY TO THE 5.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
LOL. Well, at least they're running. But like it was said earlier, Romo called the audible.

Smashin222

Reaction score
Felix just juked that safety into a whiff -- little stutter step actually picked up 8 yards. ROBINSON!!! WOOOOO