Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
DallasEast;4153879 said:
I know that is early, but I don't feel that the missed field goal attempt is hurting us. Anybody else feel that way?

No. If you have already said that it would hurt us, there is no reason to comment.

The non-field goal won't hurt. Not a bad thing to go for the 6 there. Dez is more than covering for the missed three points :D

Air Force One

Reaction score
DallasEast;4153879 said:
I know that is early, but I don't feel that the missed field goal attempt is hurting us. Anybody else feel that way?

No. If you have already said that it would hurt us, there is no reason to comment.

That's why I liked the decision to go for it. I didn't think for a second that it would be our last trip to the redone today. That, along with Rob Ryan's defense it just made sense.

wileedog

Reaction score
Texas_Pete;4153875 said:
Romo UNDER threw Robinson. Should have been 6

Edit: Dez just made reservations for 6!!!

Dez > Megatron!!!!

What? He hit him in stride. That was a great throw.

Why are we making **** up to criticize now?

Reaction score
DallasEast;4153879 said:

i sometimes talk to myself too! lol :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off Bailey goes 2 yards deep, dropped at the 23, make that manhandled down by Butler at the 23.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Clove;4153889 said:
Fade every time in my book. The worse that can happen is pass interference. Dez is too beastly. And BTW, I loved the DEZtination END ZONE.

As big a receiver as Dez is and with his huge hands I am with you. Fade every time...

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Quit whining about the 3 points. It's over we didnt attempt the FG. Shut up already

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
you think the offense got tired of hearing about this vaunted lions defense all week?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep playing. Maintain the intensity. Stick your foot on their throat.