Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
since the pre-HD days it seems to me CBS games look so much clearer. even their HD feed looks so much clearer.

i wish we played more games on cbs. :(

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Worked out for the best, I have Tony and Jason on my FFL today :)

Wayne02

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4154482 said:
Another bone-headed mistake by Ogletree. He made no attempt to ensure the ball clearly crossed inside the pylon. :facepalm:

Give the guy a break, you can't blame him for that, at least he protected the ball this time.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I don't understand the stupid technicalities on the goal line or scoring plays.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
casmith07;4154487 said:
I'm not that mad about it. You can't fault him for getting nearly blasted by 2 safeties.

True, but thought he could have made a little better effort.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Robinson and Dez on the outside and Miles n the slot........who u gonna stop when all is healthy.......

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zman5;4154500 said:
All this without Austin.

You mean we won't be reading how our offense can't score this week because Austin isn't on the field?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is not the Chiefs or Vikings O and D you're playing Lions. Dallas needs to keep scoring and the D needs to keep it up

trueblue1687

Reaction score
I have to say, I'm really impressed with the D-backfield today. I don't wanna jinks their showing, but they're pitching a tight game today with what is essentially only moderate pressure on Stafford (no sacks to this point). TO that end, Ball looks like he is quite comfortable as a CB...very different form him playing Safety.