Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ;4154697 said:
I'm sure Tony saw him there, he just tried getting it over top of him and it was bad throw.

or maybe he just thought since barbie carpenter never made a play with the cowboys, he was not going to make that play so he forced it.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ;4154697 said:
I'm sure Tony saw him there, he just tried getting it over top of him and it was bad throw.

Yes, it's called playing football. We're fine. :starspin

Aikbach

Reaction score
People are genuinely mad? I've never shrugged off an interception so quickly in my life, Forrest Gump made a play, doesn't mean they win.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Hostile;4154688 said:
Stinking Firefox updated in the middle of the game and I missed whatever happened.

ROFL... man, you are having some issues today, aren't ya'?

:lmao:

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
bad play but but nothing to worry about

the Lions have showed all game they can stop us consistently on offense and figure out or defense.

We'll be fine people. Calm down

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Now see if you told me that the Lion's Carpenter was not only going to intercept a Tony Romo pass today but return it for a td as well, I would've bet that there was no way we were going to win this game.

Still, amazingly frustrating, however. :banghead:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
At this point, no biggie. Our D is strong and our offense have been doing whatever we wanted. One bad mistake at this point does not a game make.

We get a TD here!

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
BanditHiro;4154708 said:
or maybe he just thought since barbie carpenter never made a play with the cowboys, he was not going to make that play so he forced it.

that's possible lol. I'm not to worried. It happens.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dodger;4154702 said:
I know he'll never quite stop throwing *** passes...just got to live with those he does throw and hope he doesn't throw too many.

EDVERY QB throws passes like that from time to time. The great ones just don't do it very often.