Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Garrett can't be scared to abandon the run. It's only a 2 point game with plenty of time

loublue22

Reaction score
Apparently, none of our supposedly great receivers could get open in all that time

dfense

Reaction score
DallasEast;4300196 said:
[youtube]qksd-_Abr-4[/youtube]All threads created about and during the game shall be moved here.

During the game, please post all comments about the game within this thread only to avoid incurring infractions.
As soon as someone lets me post, I'm starting the fire this loser Rob Ryan post. For all the grief people give Garrett, Ryan consistantly pulls these stupid all out blitzes at the worst times.

Please someone give him a job in the off-season. Then start drafting to go back to a 4-3 defense. Since Parcells came here, the defense has NEVER been half of what it was wene freakin Campo ran it.

If the Giants are within a TD on the last drive, they will beat this worthless scheme down.

Go ahead and blame Romo and everyone under the sun, but Ryan's scheme is crap.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 10

shotgun 3 wides - Romo fumbled snap, but flag for delay. No more fake snaps, just snap it and go.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
popp1234;4303766 said:
Well, WE have better players, but I will agree that THEY are better COACHED. I believed in Garrett, I am doing everything I can now to keep the faith.
Their wr are much better if we're honest

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The board is melting.

Wicked_Witch_almost_melted.jpg