Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
Not feeling that D we just put out there. What was that? I mean cant we make a stand when we need it?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
This is setting up like the Pats game.

Garrett cannot sit on this lead. The odds of stopping Manning if we give it right back to them are slim.

We probably need at least 2 first downs, and the Giants are probably going to move safeties up and try to make us throw.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4304303 said:
Was that a prevent defense? Now that was a terrible design. That didn't stop or slow them down at all.

Why cant we play a basic zone? Doesn't have to be prevent. Just a basic 2-deep safety look and force short throws. What we just saw was flat-out dumb

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
As long as we know this team is ONE and DONE if they make the playoffs there won't be any disappointments

There is no way in hell this team is going anywhere in the playoffs with this horrible defense

Frozen700

Reaction score
I don't get why you keep blitzing!!!!!!

**** man keep the safeties back......let them thread it, and wind the clock

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Whenever cowboys fans get to their highest point, this team will be right there to smack us right back down.

Heartbreaker might be around the corner.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope Garrett doesn't go three runs and punt and put the game in the hands of the defense!

It wouldn't surprise me at all!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4304346 said:
This is setting up like the Pats game.

Garrett cannot sit on this lead. The odds of stopping Manning if we give it right back to them are slim.

We probably need at least 2 first downs, and the Giants are probably going to move safeties up and try to make us throw.

Difference in this game is the Giants aren't stopping us at all. So I think we get a couple first downs no problem.