Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
lol, you guys don't understand a single thing about playing CB.

How many of you all whining actually played football? Ever? And not your annual turkey bowl.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
And Bradshaw is not even playing yet.... WOW

He's gonna be fresh in the 2nd half

:cool:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Wasn't Ryan suppose to be a master of creating pressure with blitzes?

Smashin222

Reaction score
Jimz31;4302276 said:
People...have you ever played CB? I have. It was actually good coverage. Think about it....the WR knows where he is going. The CB has to react. T-New was STILL close to him.

Believe it or not, it was good coverage....the problem is our o-line leaving containment on the outside allowing Eli to go scramble outside.

THIS!!
100% true

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I'D- H8-ME2;4302272 said:
Clearly Terrance isn't respected no longer. I am witnessing age catching up with the poor guy.

Or the fact that he was never as good as made out to be.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Jimz31;4302276 said:
People...have you ever played CB? I have. It was actually good coverage. Think about it....the WR knows where he is going. The CB has to react. T-New was STILL close to him.

Believe it or not, it was good coverage....the problem is our o-line leaving containment on the outside allowing Eli to go scramble outside.

You played CB? I think that makes two of us on this forum that actually played the position.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
The Giants are taking advantage of Ware's up field rush and undercutting it. We can't seem to get support behind Ware. Ware had to maintain his edge.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4302271 said:
Newman is underrated. Look at that great coverage on Nicks, didn't allow him to beat him deep :bow:

Sike, he's horrible. Giants could target him every play like the Cardinals, EASILY

Wow thats true, nice
Can I borrow your glasses:D

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimz31;4302276 said:

And what you just said is the reason why you do not build your defense in the secondary. You put together the best front seven you can.

popp1234

Reaction score
It's soooo strange. After our offense scores, I automatically put a TD up for the other team. Just strange the way this defense plays. They play decent defense until our offense scores?