Cbz40 Game Day Thread | New York Giants 22 at Dallas Cowboys 34 | 4th QUARTER

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Hostile;4302403 said:
How is that not an excessive celebration?

Its Jacobs, he is allowed to celebrate the way he wants. Against the Saints he should have also gotten a penalty... but obviously didnt.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Jacobs showed what he really and truly is with that... Wow!?

Well it looks like they'll get a full training camp with Ryan so look at the bright side. LOL

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
speedkilz88;4302435 said:
You don't understand the rules. It was uncatchable.

I do understand the rules. I mentioned it wasn't catchable, but the refs didn't call it uncatchable. So if that's the case, then yes, it was a definite PI on Sensabaugh.

Wood

Reaction score
Dallas wants no part of a big game....again. I am to the point...it doesn't matter who HC is....this team can't get motivated to play with urgency.

Patton

Benched
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4302432 said:
Jacobs always plays lights out vs. the Cowboys because he HATES us. Too bad no one on this team hates him back. You might not like Jacobs but he understands the "rivalry" while the Cowboys are just like "Whatever..."

I'm so sick of this. The Cowboys never bring that intensity against the other NFC East teams. We seem to think we're so far above everybody else.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Quest for Six;4302408 said:
its a penalty, he grabbed his arm then his waist, it's a penalty, plain and simple

Who did they call it against?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
The fact is that Eli and company just schooled this crappy defense, penalty is just one of many bafoon mistakes.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Hostile;4302403 said:
How is that not an excessive celebration?

if he had humped the ball then yeah its a penalty, but since he was just humping air then its okay apparently

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
MartinRamone;4302448 said:
Its Jacobs, he is allowed to celebrate the way he wants. Against the Saints he should have also gotten a penalty... but obviously didnt.

I once saw him punch an opposing player in the head while trash asking, with a ref standing right there, and no call. I don't get it.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Any update on Murray and Jenkins? I had to run to the store for a second, wondering if i missed an update.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 5

shotgun - 3 wides - Romo back, pass to jones who gets a couple maybe 3.